I made it!!! I made it!!!

I made it!!! I finally have 100 appended to my name! I remember the time I had 4 next to my name, and thought it was some sort of ID that Mylot used for its members. Then I noticed that it changed everyday and eventually figued out that it must have something to do with the posts. That's when I started looking around and was really impressed by those with 4 digit-numbers next to their names, especially those with more than 5000. But watch out, I'm on my way :) LOL
@wendhieRN (754)
congratulations polaris714! i also was that excited as you are today when i reached a hundred. now, i am on my way for more! keep posting and participating! God bless!
Haha! I guess I must be amusing to those like you who have passed more milestones. But thanks for understanding my elation at this momentous event in my mylot life. Take care
@bieke81 (1069)
• Belgium
Good for you Polaris, I remember when I made it to 100 I was very glad too. If you're already impressed with people with more than 5000 posts, you will be really impressed when you see that there are people with more than 20000 posts . We still have a long way to go Have a nice day
Twenty thousand posts? Did they register with mylot when they were babies? Or maybe they do this for a living - well, not a living as one surely cannot live on what you earn from mylot - maybe they do this fulltime. That would be so much fun!
@bieke81 (1069)
• Belgium
I think they started at the beginning of Mylot and then it was easier to start discussions, because it was all new. That's what I think. Have a nice day
Hmmm, I think you are definitely right there. And back then they had a world of topics to choose from, no need to fear if someone has posted anything about that topic before. That sounds like so much fun. Being a pioneer. Lucky them :)
@diutay (1315)
Congratulations! I didn't know about that also until I reached a hundred posts and somebody congratulated me. Talk about being clueless. LOL
Thanks! Congratulations to you too! I observed how fast you rose among the ranks, so to speak. I like your posts, and I always make a response, unless I really have nothing to say on the topic. I bet you already received your first payout:)
@diutay (1315)
Thanks to you too. I actually look forward to your responses. There are several of you whose posts I await not just because it add up to me but because I find it really interesting. Thanks.
@rsa101 (16716)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I thought so too when I was starting myself. But eventually I discovered that it really moves as I post and submit posts in here. Now I am way over my 3k posts. I really do not know how I reached this level but it has somehow just noticed I was on my 3k level. But the 1st 100 post was really an amazing feeling way back then.
I wonder how it would be like to have posted more than 3,000... I'd be ecstatic, I guess. I suppose you were one of the pioneers hehe. If I had my way I'd be on mylot about 20 hours a day, and maybe that way I could reach a thousand posts in a week or so :) But I only get a few hours a week online, so I guess I'll just limp along :( Happy mylotting
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
Congs polaris, move on and reach up there!
Yup! Thanks!
@dreamssri (1796)
yeah!! it will feel very good to make 100 posts and get a star near the username...when i made my 100 posts i was in cloud nine... Cheers, Sri
Oh yeah! I noticed there is now a blue star near my username. Whereas almost everyone else except me had a star before; now I really feel like I belong here. I have a badge of my own. Hey, people, I'm really a mylotter!
@luvstochat (6914)
Yep that number in parenthisis by your name is how many posts you have the more discusisons you make and the more responses you give the higher that post count will bet. I am over 5000 now I love having that much I am working on my way to 6000 you are doing very good with your posts to as you are rated a 10 on mylot keep up the good work.
Thanks for the additional info. Hey, we have the same badge - blue star with a 10! But of course, I'm just a newbie compared to you; imagine you've got 5,380 posts! Either you became a member a long time ago or you do this almost all the time. Cheers!
@mialei23 (2386)
Congrats polaris714 and wish you more posting and earning to come. So just keep up the good work and enjoy myLot. Don't worry your on your way to a thousand post. Wish you luck! Happy myLot!
Yup, you bet I'm on my way! hehe! Thanks and take care
• Lubbock, Texas
Congratulations! I remember that feeling when I reached 100. It just gets more and more exciting as you rack up the numbers. Happy myLotting!
Oops, sorry I skipped this one earlier. But thanks! I am really on my way LOL!!!