How do you fight with weather ?

@winzpc (2356)
Indonesia
This month. It is the hottest day that I have ever feel in my life. I live in indonesia the west part. Usually the hottest temperature in my place is 32 or 33 Celcius. But now the temperature is around 35 - 36 Celcius. It is so disturb me, especially in my daily work. The rain is only fall in local location. Like this, my house area doesn't rain but in 2 km away from my house, the rain is fall and farther to north to my house the rain is fall heavily. Sometime the rain is only fall for short time in my place. So it isn't make me feel better. But make me more suffer. I don't know how to face it. Can anyone help me to fight with this hot weather ?
I live in the Philippines so I know how it feels. If it's not raining here, it's really hot. The air conditioning system in the office helps. If I'm at home, I take shower 3x a day if I can't handle the heat.
@winzpc (2356)
I do the same as you. I take a bath 3x a day.
@tarachand (3895)
32 or 32 degrees Celsius is not too hot. Anyway, I used to water the roof of my house in summer in Mumbai when I live there. The water had a cooling effect. Also,in India, we have what are known as water cooled air coolers, they are inexpensive as compared to air conditioners and provide humidity in places with dry hot weather. I also suggest that you periodically ingest some liquids that may not necessarily be cold per se, but provide a cooling effect. Wear minimum clothing, especially cottons rather than manmade fibers. One can't fight nature, one has to live with nature.
@winzpc (2356)
thank's a lot for the suggestion. I will try the watering the roof one.