Fabulous site for help

I can't rave enough about a site I joined that fixed my many, many computer problems, then sped the thing up and enhanced the appearance of it, and they are just incredible. They're not all that cheap, but worth every penny! If you'd like to have me send you an invitation, just let me know! Those of you who are computer whizzes don't need this help, but a lot of us have very little knowledge as to what to do if anything goes wrong.
@gabbana (1815)
i wish i could be of help, but unluckily i am a pc blind. sorry. hope you work it out soon.
Thank you, friend. Now that I found this new company, I'm as happy as can be! My computer didn't work this well when it was brand new! If you need a referral, just let me know.
@leenie50 (3992)
Hi Cobra, I will keep this in mind if I ever can afford to pay someone for help. It's nice to have info that other people have rearched. This is definately a good place to share our time and energy and knowledge. The time spent alone is overwhelming sometimes when you need information on anything. Thanks Cobra. leenie
@leenie50 (3992)
Hey Sweetie, I just wanted to thank you for the best response. How's the computer working? I'm definately keeping the web site in mind.xoxoxo leenie