deer ate our flowers

we have a flower box in front of my bedroom window. and a flower box in front of my sister's home office. the flowers in front of my bedroom used to be pretty but now they are only stems. the flowers in front of my sister's home office are still beautiful. we wondered why the difference. then my bro-in-law saw deer eating the flowers outside my bedroom window. my sis and i thot it was cute, so it doesn't bother us that the flowers are no good to look at. it is heartwarming. what do you think about that?
@nova1945 (1614)
The deer have been eating my roses for the past 3 years! I am so tired of growing nothing but stems. The roses are beautiful for about 2 days and then they are gone in a heartbeat. I don't mind when they eat the birdseeds under the bird feeders or drink from the birdbath/fountain, but not the roses! AARRRGGG.
wow nova now that is very different and not cute. roses are a higher quality of flowers. they take more work too. those boogers are out of line. maybe you should put a cage around them. i hope you can find a solution. so sorry for your beautiful roses.