Have you ever typed a word that just doesn't "look" right.....

@nanciem (1106)
I have been spell checking all night, the word I would type is spelled correctly.. but just doesn't look right... for example Laughter (umm shouldn't it be lafter) LOL, what words do you type that 'just don't look right"
I did that many times here in mylot, though, as much as I can I have to edit my posts still when it is already posted turns out it couldn't be edited, and I can't help it at all, if the sentence is readable and understandable enough by other mylotters, I think the thought though can make sense. One thing that we misspelled words maybe we get so hooked with texting, especially from the country where I am in. Words like using "u" instead of you and other shortened message, sometimes even use numbers like l8er to later and my most common misspelled words are believe and receive (exchange of ie and ei) and many other words I can't already recall. Have a great time !
@nanciem (1106)
Oh I totally agree, I find myself tyoing in a work e-mail 'u" instead of "you" I am the worst at typing, it's just funny how you look at a word and say to yourself.. "That can't be right" and usually it is!
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I am the queen of typo's lol. It happens all the time....Old eyes and going to fast......who knows.... ok, i need to be more careful....
@nanciem (1106)
Oh who the heck cares about typos... OK my other post , I used the word Lonely... didn't look right, so I typed lonley... still didn't look right LOL
@Valenas (1510)
Well, I may have an explanation for that. Think of a word, such as should. Say it over and over. Should, should, should, should, should, should, should, should. Also try could. Could, could, could, could, could, could, could. Now, try Would. Would, would, would, would, would. I know that the idea has been around a lot longer than my realization of this phenomenon, but those were the words that I happened to be saying when I came to realize that this happens. When a person says a word or hears a word over and over, it starts to simply become a sound instead of a word. When you reach that level, you start questioning the spelling of a word, and even the existence of that word.
@nanciem (1106)
That is so weird! LOL It's true though, see even though looks weird .. Oh stop this LOL