How do you do it?

@singout (980)
It's rather frustrating at times to view the top discussions and see the number of responses to the simplest of questions. Is it a popularity thing? Is it because of the number of friends the person has collected? Could it be the subject? Come on, give some of us newbees a hint.
@mands61123 (2098)
Hi Singout I think being an avid poster helps because your friends watch your discussions as do people who have similar interests. If it isn't an interesting topic they aren't going to repond no matter how much they like you. A question that really interests you keeps people posting and checking back. I think a combination of excellent content with a well versed poster who tags correctly equals success. How you get there is beyond me as i'm still a newbie myself. I guess practice makes perfect and i suppose having fun helps the whole process.
@singout (980)
Thanks so much for your response, mands61123. I guess I'll just keep posting. But I've seen some posts with as many as 35 responses to questions or statements that are so simple, you wonder what they had that was so alluring. The best I've ever done was 4 responses. I average about 2 responses per post. I guess I should feel grateful for any at all. Thanks for the advice.
don't get disheartened like i said as you post more and become a regular member with more in common with everyone more people will be interested in what you have to say and will be watching your topics. You'll gain new friends, new insite and hopefully that will lead to more posts. Rome wasn't built in a day i think with progression will come popularity if not just focus on posting in other peoples discussions you still get paid either way. It's all a contribution.
thanks for the best response hun :)
i've been here a month and i say don't worry about it. try to offer something that people can respond to. something not too unusual that only a few can comment. also keep in mind that people cannot have repeat conversations because of the rules. so if you've offered a subject that some or many have covered, they can't respond to yours. it will be deleted. offer discussions that are new and in a way that people can respond to it.
@singout (980)
Thanks for your response, greenglitterturtle. I didn't realize that some of these responses were actually deleted. I guess I'll read up on the rules again. Thanks for the advice.