hi all mylotters, if you know this place, i will mark your best response.

China
HI ALL MYLOTTERS,PLEASE CHECK THE PHOTO IN THIS DISCUSSION. IF YOU KNOW THIS PLACE, I WILL MARK YOUR BEST RESPONSE.maybe you have gone to this place or maybe you see it on TV,or newspaper or internet.iT IS USED IN OLYMIPIC GAMES of course, if you can say it correctly with the position, you will win the best responses bonus.lol good luck
Yeah, thats the "Birds Nest" Of the Beijing Olympics. Which will be held on 8 minutes past 8pm of the 8th of the 8th month of the 2008th. they're are lots of "8" Its because number 8 is the china lucky number.
thanks for your response in any way, my friend, you are so nice to know so many details about this olympic games.there are so many lucky number 8 in the olympic. It is wonderful.
CAnt you see my username??? hindichinese means not chinese, i use that to say that im not chinese to those who calls me a chinese guy because of my cute little eyes... lol But even though i'm not chinese, i do love the chinese culture and places and also chinese people. as the matter of fact, my girl is half chinese Go Team Philippines...
yes, i understand.you know a lot of things about china even though you are not a chinese.But i think chinese culture has attracted your eyes.lol..That is wonderful.as a chinese, i am so proud. thanks for your care in any way, my friend. good luck go team!!!
@subha12 (18453)
it is the bird's nest stadiem in Beijing taht will be used for olympics. its my guess. now i think many will come with correct answer. whom will you award BR?
thanks for your all care, i will make the one who respond my correct answer firstly.It is fair to get it. right? in any way, thanks for your response. if you respond my other discussions well, i will mark you the besr response. lol good luck ,my friend.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi my friend!!! I know it!!! Lol. What an easy question. Olympic bird nest stadium at china. Lol. The olympic games will be held there after 3 more days!!! Good luck to all the athlete!!! Am i right? Happy myloting!!! Have a nice day!!!
hello friend, thanks for your care,you are the first one who answer my problem.i am so glad so many freinds know the bird nest for olympic games so clearly.i am sooo excited about this, but i only can mark one best response..so if my other friend who don't get a best response mark on this discussion answer my other discussion, i will do it doubtlessly for comfort.thanks for your all your support.lol good luck to you
@jep_toyo (1607)
awww someone already got the best response... i love the design of that Olympic bird nest stadium...
thanks, lol best wishes to you, my friend
i think here is our national stadium in beijing.it is located in OLYMPIC PARK BEICHEN ROAD,Zhaoyang area,beijing.
hello girl, yes,, it is right.it is the bird nest of national stadium in beijing.it is the superb one in the world.lol thanks for your response. good luck to you.
Good day.. shocks I've missed it hehehe but anyways it's a good play to get full attention. Just 3 more days and let's get ready to rumble. Good luck to all our athlete and God bless. Play fair win fair..
Thanks for your support, my friend.we shall see the wonderful olympic games holding in beijing.It must be a wonderful and super one.good luck to all people. thanks again for your response.my friend.i think you have another chance to get a best response bonus.lol have a goood day.
@schulzie (4064)
I know what this is! It is the Beijing National Stadium, nicknamed the "Bird's Nest" for its architecture. It is where the main track and field competitions for the 2008 Summer Olympics will be held as well as the opening and closing ceremonies in Beijing , China. Have a great day and happy myLotting!!
thanks for your care, my friend, i am so glad to hear that you know a lot about Beijing National Stadium .it is wonderful.welcome to beijing.