Going Up Again!

@diutay (1315)
Transportation fee's gone up again. Blame it on the increasing prices of oil in the world market. With that, I am pretty sure the prices of basic commodities will go up also. Coupled with the high cost of rice, a staple in our diet, it certainly is a challenge to survive. How I wish salaries will also go up.
yeah..me too..because my mom can't pay our tuition anymore.. huhuhuhu
@diutay (1315)
That's so bad. What will you do now? Maybe there's a scholarship program out there which you can avail of. I hope things will become better soon.
there is but too bad i cant achieve their requirements theyre looking for.. im trying to look for a part time job to achieve..
Hi diutay, Yes life is so hard today some people are givenig up their cars and usesing bikes now and some walk even so the public transports fares have increased also the it a visicious circle. The food have all gone up as well, I just wonder what are we going to do? the salery has gone up but not enough so we just have to make ends meet somehow. Tamara
Hi diutay, Thanks for giving me best response. Love and hugs. Tamara
@alokn99 (5718)
How I'd wish that too. We get it increased only once a year , but the price rises seem to come so many times. Invariably the percentage of salary increase does not even justify the overall price rise.