could you tell about yuwie???

@johansur (197)
Indonesia
could you tell about yuwie???
@StereoDiva (2143)
I am a member but I haven't used it since they changed the format. It seems you now need to complete an offer to even access your account. I do not like being forced into anything so I have since left. There are other great social networking sites that I'm sure someone can share with you.
I tried to do that and it won't let me skip it. I have tried many times logging in and it still insists that I complete it. I just quit Yuwie. I had a downline of about 50 and many friends, but I don't take very kindly to these types of changes unfortunately.
Thank you. I'm sorry too... :(
@wantknow (310)
• Thailand
Maybe yuwie have new partnets so new offer to you. I see few of offers too but I skip it with no problem.
@babykeka80 (2003)
Rovian gave you the best description. You have to have a nice size very active downline to make anything on yuwie. I have been on since November and have only made like $4.00. I have a few active referrals but to make payout monthly you need at least a few very active referrals. It does pay though so you can give it a try and try to get a bunch of referrals.
@NrgDfenZ (1810)
• Belgium
I am a member of Yuwie, but I left because it confused me :s With all the offers and stuff.. Nah don't like it anymore, MyLot is WAY better !! Have a good day..
@rovian (1927)
Yuwie is a social network that will pay its members to do the same stuff they can do on MySpace; blog, post comments, upload pictures, etc. Every time your stuff is looked at by the other members, you will earn money. The amount you earn depends on the RSR for the month. For example, if the RSR for August is 35 cents, then you will earn that much for ever 1000 views you get. In order to earn anything decent from Yuwie, you will need a very large active downline.