who is your best friend and why?

@laxmi123 (948)
hello friends who is your best friend and why? Actually My best friend is shilpa. she is my true friend.he helps very well.and shows my career. ("A friend is need is a friend is indeed")
@hellcowboy (7383)
I have two best friends one is my fiance and she is my best friend because I love her and I can tell her anything,just like she can tell me anything and she is always here for me,and she knows how to make me smile when I am sad,and the other is a guy named Rickey who I met when I was in 12th grade,we have the same birthday,except I am three years older than him,and we have been best friends ever since,he always has my back, just like I always have his,and he always does whatever he can to help,just like I always do whatever I can to help him.
@vimaal (3365)
hi laxmi, my best friend is vasanth. he is a good and true friend. and he is a good secrete keeper. take care.
my best friend is nike we have been friends sence the 2nd grade.