Thrift Store Today!!

Yippeee, Today was a good day for me !! I got me a ton of clothes, all of them were on sale for $1.00 a piece and I got me some great shirts.I really needed some new ones. I usually go and just get my kids stuff. This time I actually got myself stuff. I feel so good.
That's awesome! I hate going clothes shopping, but I can actually enjoy it when I'm getting a great deal -- and it sounds like you did! It's great that you got a bunch of stuff that you needed. Talk about satisfying! Congrats on your shopping spree.
I love thrift stores tons of name brand clothes for usually $1.50 a piece compared to paying $20 on one shirt alone with that I could by 20 shirts ya know.
@babystar1 (4236)
Thats great that you took the time out to buy yourself some clothes and for just a dollar a piece is great. We also have a thrift store here and I go there to buy my husbans work shirts and clothes for my grandkids. You can save a bunch of money going to the thrift store. Most of the clothes that I get there are like new.
a whole new you. it does feel good to where something different. and this time just for you. that is great. happy modeling your new clothes.