Harriet Carter

@dixie1 (1330)
Hi, Do you ever buy things from that catalogue?
Hi, Dixie! I bought several things a few years ago, because they had some new things I'd never seen anywhere else and the prices were low. On the whole, the prices were low because what I received from them was JUNK! I don't know if some of their things are really good, but I bought a bunch of things for my classroom, and used next-to-nothing, because they were truly garbage. I wouldn't reccommend that catalogue to anyone.
@dixie1 (1330)
WOW!! Great feedback for folks to know. I was thinking about ordering these patches that you put on your feet..they are suppose to take the toxins out of your body while you sleep. Since I must take several medicines, I thought the patches would be a good idea. But, your opinion, just put the catalogue in my garbage and saved me some moola to boot!! :)
I'm glad you didn't buy them. I've seen them in other catalogs, but I wouldn't trust anything those people are selling. I also think yu should ask a doctor if those things really do any good. I saw them on the Today show, and they said they're useless, but maybe that was because they bought them from Harriet Carter!