what is virus?how do i make that?

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends.this is lakshmi. i don't any thing virus? more then people talks virus is dengerous. please tell any body virus creaters and virus details. please please please
@apples99 (6564)
oh no you dont want a virus it will damage your computer what do you mean exactly? and its illegal to make one.
@jsmith12 (438)
I don't understand what you want. If you want people to tell you how to write a virus, it's not going to happen as it's illegal to do. If you want to know what a virus is, it's a program that 'infects' a computer and makes it do things that you don't want, such as send spam mails, or perform attacks on networks.
@ferdzNK (3214)
Let me have a shot at this. Do you mean 'What is a virus? How do you make it go away?' Virus are just program attached to a file. You can associate this to common colds because no matter what we do we still keep on getting it. For common colds we have to keep our self healthy, we take vitamins and we don't go out in the rain so as not to make it worst. If you notice one is not enough, we have do so many things so as not to get infected. In computer we have to keep it protected by installing tools and NOT doing things that we will be infected. Our antivirus should always be updated, we should not disregard it messages when something is detected. We should install firewall to block unauthorized access in and out of our system. We should not rely on them alone we have to help it also, careful with the site we visit, make sure we download files from reputable sources and even removable media should always be scan when ever it was used outside. Only then will we minimized the effects of virus we cannot ask the perpetrators of this to stop doing it. I hope I get it right, and just keep on posting to polish our skill.
@dreamssri (1796)
its totally illegal to write viruses...it cannot do any good to anybody..i started a discussion with the subject "i have an virus maker software!!"(if you want you can check out my older discussion).... almost the every response i got is negative and and my star changed from 8 to seven in a single night...some people don't understand that we are asking this for fun..and they will advice us or curse like they are the most good people on the planet and they will rate us "-"...it may affect you rating!! now,coming to the point,writing virus needs some skill..but i swear,i have an virus maker software(but i never used it,i curious about knowing new think and that's why i downloaded it from the net... Take care, Sri
@Cley_CJ (105)
A virus is a type of malicious program that can harm your computer system. The extent of damage depends on what the virus was inteded to do. Creating a virus is illegal. Judging from your level of English & knowledge in the first post, I don't recommend you to get involve with viruses, because you might not know what to do when something goes wrong.
sorry lakshmi. i can't get what you are trying to say.. virus is so dangerous..
@Spoonty (31)
• Algeria
I cant understand what your saying. sorry.
Just do us all a favor and don't worry about making a virus. Go outside and play some basketball or something.