Can we get earnings from those people who response our discussion??

@kissie34 (2296)
I am just wondering, can we get some earnings whenever people response in our discussion?? We keep on posting new discussion but do we get something from those people who response in our discussion or we don't get anything?? hahaha.. I am really just wondering.. Well, if we get some income then I think I don't get too much because most of my discussion only few people response.. Anyways, feel free to share your ideas/learnings in my discussion.. Happy posting..
@ayessa (1586)
I really dont have idea at all just like you. hahaha Well let's just keep to mylot authority the amount of pay on any discussions made or responses that we made. Let's just enjoy the community and keep on posting responses and good discussions for others and we will see that we are enjoying the money that we are earning. Happy mylotting!
@kissie34 (2296)
Thanks for sharing..
@avidwhit (1492)
• Mexico
Yes, sure seems like a mistery. I think some of the old myloters might have some more idea. But seems like its a all most secret. Regardless its all good! :)
@liquorice (3901)
Well that's the beauty of myLot, we just don't know these things! We can speculate away, but we'll never know for sure as the myLot earnings algorithm is a big secret, lol! I think that we get paid for being active on here, and contributing to discussions, whichever way we do it. I suppose a question by itself with no answers isn't contributing to a discussion, so maybe it doesn't get paid as much as one that generates lots of answers, or as responding to someone else's discussion. But again, that's just pure speculation! I suppose you could test it by seeing whether your earnings increase when you get more responses if you really want to know. I'm just happy joining in the discussions that take my fancy, starting a couple of my own and having some fun! Happy myLotting!
@kissie34 (2296)
Yes, your right... Mylot really have many secrets on how they give earnings in our discussion.. Thanks for sharing..
@liquorice (3901)
Thanks for best response!
@avidwhit (1492)
• Mexico
Sure wish I had some licorice. Pardon but when I saw this Your name that is made me want a peice of nice soft licorice something ive only had once in the past * years. Will you please fax me some? They dont serem to sell it here. hehehe:)
@shamzy18 (2319)
[i][b]well u definately get money when you post responses... and i think you get even more if you have a popular discussion but still even if you dont have many responses just make mopre discussions then it will all add up.. i think you get more when you give best responses and you rate them and you tag[/b][/i]
@kissie34 (2296)
Thanks for sharing...