How many of you have blog of your own and making money out of it?

@alienstar (5140)
Blogs do give lots of money these day's isn't it? there are many pepole making decent online money by making blogs here also and once we learn the concept well, i think we alos can make good money out of it isn't it? can you all sahre your experience in blogging and making money out of it?
@onerygirl (549)
I would like to know how to draw more people to my blog so that it can turn into a money maker also. It was started to keep track of the many ways I have tried to make money on the internet. I basically tell of the sites I try and whether they work or not. Since you seem to know more than I, please give me some constructive criticism as I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
@dreamssri (1796)
yes i have a blog on my own...it was just started yesterday!! so please visit my blog: 100bux.blogspot.com. and of course dont forget to rate my blog(a widget will be seen in the side bar!).. Thanks, Sri
@alienstar (5140)
What is that blog all about? have you thought about any methods to generate revenue there? many of them are doing it and dont be behind.Try ways to increase traffic and generate revenue for that blog and once you get that you can go on increasing your revenues in that site