How much time you took to earn your first $10....................?

I just want to know how much time it will take to earn the first target of $10. How one can get it fast.Please help me how to do!
with about 320 posts I made $6.60, so I make over 2 cents for each post. But you have to make sure that your responses have good content overall so you get a good rating by other mylot users, and can't be very short either; you do best with a response that at least has a couple of lines to read. Don't expect to make too much too fast, because it takes a lot of time, and a lot of hard work to get a few dollars. Good luck mylotting!
Thanks for the advice. I will definitely try to implement you tips. From now on words I will write 2 or 3 lines for every response. You tell me one,Is it better to respond to someone's discussions or start a new discussion?
It really depends... With responses, you make money no matter what, but when you make a discussion, you make money by how many people respond, if no one responds, you make no money at all! So just keep those things in mind, it takes logic to use mylot haha