Speeding..

@NrgDfenZ (1810)
Belgium
Hi all Today I got my first speeding ticket.. HAd to pay a price of 75 euros, that's about 100-150 dollars I think.. Well I was only 3 kilometers per hour above the speed limit and I had to pay 75 euros for it.. Didn't even got a warning.. I think this is way to high for speeding, well I atleast learned my lesson, but c'mon 3 kilometers ?? What do you think about my situation ?? Have you ever got a ticket ? Thx
Yes, too many times. I dont think I will ever learn my lesson. I try to drive with the cruise control though if it is something that I think I am going to speed on. I usuaally try to keep it under control but I dont know that I can. O h well I guess I will add revenue to my state's coffers.
@Drumman (305)
Tough break. Don't break the law next time.
@Valenas (1510)
I have never gotten a ticket. I remember that, one day, I was in the car with my father, and we were pulled over. We were going about 80mph in a 35mph zone, so we were almost 50 over the limit. We had been on the interstate for over 12 hours straight, so we really didn't notice that the speed limit had dropped. We claimed fault for it, but explained the situation to the officer when he asked us why we were going so fast, and he sympathized with us, because he knows the feeling. He let us off with a warning, and wished us safety on the rest of our trip home. Accidents happen.