How to stop yourself from thinking someone?

@cottonm (753)
Malaysia
I'm trying so hard to avoid someone now, v r best friends, there is some chemistry between us that i can't define it, and v nearly cross the border line, he has a very close gf, v shudn't seeing each other so often, i'm trying 2 avoid him now...i tried very hard b4, but now had 2 try even harder, some friends will say, even though cannot b lover, can b best friend, it's easy for him, it's not easy for me, i couldn't bear it anymore, pls help me out...
@dpk262006 (56599)
It is you who has to take a final decision, it is you who has to restrict yourself. Please remember -"where there is a will, there is a way". So if you are very determined to stop thinking about someone, you can do it, provided you want to do it. You can divert your attention to other assignments and you are required to keep yourself busy to forget about the person. The more you have spare time, you would keep thinking about that person. Best wishes to you.
@cottonm (753)
thankz for advise ^_^ i know what shall i do ^_^
@dpk262006 (56599)
You are always welcome! I have accepted your request.
@singout (980)
cottonm. If there is chemistry between you two and he is a willing participant, then there are two ways of looking at it. Either you two are meant for each other and you shouldn't fight it, or you'd better stay away from him; because if he is trying to play both of you without breaking up with one, then he isn't worth having because he will eventually do to you what he is doing to his present girlfriend. I wish I could be more encouraging. Sorry
@cottonm (753)
thankz for your comment ^_^ i choose to stay away from him now, it's hard, but i will try ^_^
@singout (980)
Good girl.
@stephcjh (32327)
That is great that you are honest and can admit to it. I think you did the right thing by distancing yourself from him right now. Do you know if he has the same feelings for you other than being your friend? I know you do not want to come between him and his girlfriend, but if he feels the same way about you, it is his decision to make. It wouldn't be your fault.