friendship and love

@laxmi123 (949)
what is your opinion in friendship and love .which is better.i mean friendship is great or love is great.i think only friendship is great.because i have friend.but i didn't have lover.
@currykai (427)
Sorry for me both I cant choose which is the better one as I find both are equally as important. Is good that we must have a lover but also must have good friends. We love our beloved differently and we also love our friends differently. Friends are the people who laugh and cry with us. they are people who we could rely on and share things. Love could move a mountain and it is part and parcel of most life where we will experienced broken love and find an eternal love later in our life.
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks friend.your response is very good.your words is correctly.
@leafgxu (473)
There are many friendship in our life but love is only in my wife, my son and my parents. It looks like that friendship is better than love. But the love is stronger than friendship. Friendship only can make I help my friends without reward but love make me do everything my lover want me to do. So I think love is better.
both are good...actually the defining point between love n frienship is a thin line.....n i have got frienship n love frm one single person...so both r great.....