i like someone... how do i know if he likes me back?

help!!! i like someone and i like talking to him... how do i know if he likes me back... we have great conversations...
@donsky14 (5963)
ooh..I always had this question in my head back then. lol well, all I can say is...Guys can give out mix signals. So be careful. good luck
yes...that's why i am asking... i hate the mix signals... LOL... how to be careful? wah... how careful is being careful?
@donsky14 (5963)
lol...just be careful, don't conclude things...cause sometimes guys can be so sweet to you and you would think that they like you...but actually to them, it doesn't mean anything. Like, its just natural. One way of really knowing if a guy likes you? Is to ask them. lol. But that's pretty risky...just make sure you know the guy too well for you to be comfortable in telling him that.
@rsa101 (16183)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Sometimes you could sense his reaction to you, and sometimes it just shows in his actions and the way he speaks to you. But that is not a reliable way to know what is his real feelings for you, unless he himself would reveal that to you.
thanks for the reply... that's teh dilemma always, isnt it?
@nengs10 (3188)
That's a very exciting discussion. Anyway, since you are a woman, guys usually don't expect you to do the first move but of course there are some who like that also. If you have a common friend, you can let him or her ask the guy what he feels about you. Actually, in my case, I trust my instincts, you can feel that intimate connection most of the time.
yeah, that's the problem... thanks for the reply
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
hmmm..i think if he show some signs of deep concerns for you then i think he likes you too..feel it but do not assume anything until you are sure..it could be hurtful..just having nice conversation is not a sign of love..sometimes a guy can be shy in front of her love or sometimes they can be uneasy too..also try to ask those who can see the two of you if what they think of him..it is much better to judge a person when you see him
hi there... yup, our right... hehehehe... thanks for the response
@diutay (1315)
Good conversations can be a start. They say you'll know if a guy likes you back but other than asking right up front if he does like you back, you'd never know for sure. Gestures and other overtures might be misinterpreted. The fact that you like him might also make you subjective. Why not just play it by the ear and give it more time. See how it turns out.
thanks for the reply.. how true
Look into his eyes when you talk to him. Is there a sparkle in his eyes? Does he really show interest in you or just talking without looking at you? Can't test this out if you guys talk on the phone though...
thanks for the reply... please define sparkle?
@magojordan (3254)
Well I'm telling you be very careful about this. I remember that when I tried to know if my girlfriend really likes me(we weren't a couple back then) I made her a little jealous. Because of that I knew that there is a little chance that she likes me too. It might not work for you so be very careful and good luck to you and your love
thanks for the reply. thanks for the warning...