are you a good judge of character?

hi there. i am wondering... can you identify which people are sincere and honest while talking to them? or other people take advantage of your kindness and understanding?
@klaudine (3652)
Well... My friends said that I am a good judge in seeing someone's character. I can even see it from the body gesture, a smile in a face and soon.. and I usually right when I said something. I don't know when someone is lying or not, but I can feel it when they do. so it's my feeling, not that I exactly know how to judge people...
@riyasam (16578)
as it is rightly said a book is known by its cover.
thanks for the reply...
@klaudine (3652)
No I don't judge book by it's cover, I am just a good reviewer, I make summaries so that people don't need to read the whole book just find that it was a bad book. The difference is just that i read the book faster than anyone :)
@syankee525 (6294)
well i am pretty good at that, i grew up running the streets doing bad things with bad people. like gangs. so i had to learn to read people. sometime its good and other time it can be bad.
thanks for the reply... could you give me some pointers?
@riyasam (16578)
at one meeting,i cannot judge a person but on subsequent meetings ,i can find out what is in the persons mind.
thanks for the reply... yup, we need to set a pattern of behavior