How do you solve problems in your life?

@valeria1 (2724)
Do you live the problem aside wishing that disappears or you try to solve immediately?
@ruby222 (4848)
If the problem is one that can be solved then yes I will try to solve it as soon as I can,but sometimes the problems arent like that,and they need time and patience,and working through to be able to sort them out,and yes sometimes this way is frustrating,long and drawn out,but its better to solve it than leave it open ended.
@valeria1 (2724)
I agree with you in every word, thank you!
@bbsr13 (4199)
Hello,Valeria! In my family all the members sit together for dinner as lunch together is not possible except on holidays.In dinner table we sit together and discuss our problems and everyone has his opinion advocated and we try our best to find out solutions.in this way we help each other to solve our day to day problems.we never leave the problem unsolved.I think this is the best way to solve problem.thanx.
@valeria1 (2724)
Yes it is, and I am amazed to see such a good family as yours, thank you!
@joyce959 (1563)
Problems that are light ones, i try to solve as best as i can. Problems that are so tough that I can't solve right away, I just put aside for a while and think of some possible solutions. If I can't solve the problems, I pray that God will solve it for me. Somebody had given a talk about problems and burdens, and he said that in order that our problems and burden in life be lighten up, we should embrace and carry up the burdens in our shoulder wholeheartedly. In a way, that is true, coz the more we don't accept about the problem and worry much about it, the more it becomes a burden.
@valeria1 (2724)
Wow that is wisdom right there, thank you!
• Sweden
Of course I solve it coz everytime we have a problem theres always solution for it.So it better to find ways or ideas that problem will be solve than to just live it behind then you still need to think about it.Problem in our life is always natural that makes our life better and better and i think there is no people who had no problem,look even the rich people still have problem.
@valeria1 (2724)
I agree with you totally, have a problem just solve it and is no problem anymore!
@ruperto (1552)
Personally, I wold try to solve problems. For the tougher ones, I would put them aside since I believe that change may solve it anyway. Isn't it amazing that change causes our problems and change may also solve them? Finally, I believe that if we do the best we can, mysteriously, most of our problems simply go away. Some call it luck; some call it Providence. Cheers :)
@valeria1 (2724)
Seems you also have a good formula there, keep it up!
@zhaosonghan (1039)
For me when i lived in trouble and i will do my best to slove it,escape is not good method,sloving is the right choice.
@valeria1 (2724)
I am happy that you know what to do, thank you for your answer!
i am a religious type of person. first thing i always do when dealing with problems is to pray. i think it is the best step because i believe in God's power. i may not see him but i can feel Him helping me, giving solutions to my problems and answer to my questions. i don't know how He helps me and suddenly my problems are starting to disappear for a reason i don't know. maybe it is a miracle. :) good day.
@valeria1 (2724)
That is good that you have God by your side!
@bamakelly (5194)
I usually like to tackle problems as fast as I can so I can move on to other priorities. It is better not to procrastinate. Things could get harder later on.
@valeria1 (2724)
That is true, if it is possible go on and fix the problem as soon as you can!