Consistency Eventually Leads to Breakthroughs

@msedge (4012)
Consistency is something our society often overlooks. People are so focused on wanting things now that they aren't willing to spend the time consistently doing small things over time. This attitude results in loads of stress and lost opportunities.My husband is a workaholic man.He said he was trained to work hard by his father since he was very young and he got used to it until now.He work so hard but the people his working with don't work as hard as he do and sometimes even messed up things that delay the project.Do you work with consistency?
I try my best to work with consistency. It helps to get the job done correctly and faster than otherwise. Sometimes, though, I will slack off due to illness or other problems. I know that I should remain constant in what I do, but sometimes the body needs time to relax and release the stresses that bombard it. Of course, the next day I get back into the routine.
@msedge (4012)
Yes i agree with you that having consistency would help get a job done.And its good to be in constant always.
@ruby222 (4848)
Are you trying to say that the most of us want to have everything too quickly?im sure there has never a truer word been spoken,and its a similar saying to the trying to run before you can walk one!everyone wants whatever it is they want NOW,not when they have worked to earn enough,and save enough,not in a few months time when the situation is a little better,but NOW..and no one is prepared to wait anymore.
@msedge (4012)
I am just trying to imply that working in consistency would help the job get done.
@bamakelly (5194)
I agree that staying consistent is very crucial to finishing a project and the like. I like to stay consistent, however my mind seems to wander sometimes doing other things as a busy mother.
@msedge (4012)
I understand what you mean.I sometimes like that too
Well said!!! Never give up on a good idea, and if something has potential, keep at it until you get a desired result, It may not always be he result you desired from the start, bu something good will evetually come of it. Remember that Teflon was disovered by ACCIDENT in 1938.
@msedge (4012)
Yes i totally agree with you!