Holiday shopping just about done :)

With my busy life style I always try to start my x mass shopping as early as possible. I happened to start this year in January. I am really just about done already .. I always hit the clearence areas. For example , I bought my great grandchildren each a huge x mass bear ( 10 cents each ) the only person I really need to shop for now is my son I always leave him for last, my 2 nephews and 1 niece and I am done .. I plan to be all finished by next month . So do share are you a early bird x mass shopper?
@sunshine4 (8709)
I am shopping all year long too. I have finished my 2 nieces all clearace items too. I have all the stocking stuffers bought ( I buy for my 4 kids and my sons girfriend who lives with him). I don't dare buy my teenage boys things early because they work and if I buy the something on sale they may just go and buyit themselves. I also love the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping!
LOL your just like me .. I really enjoy shopping early.. my co workers say I am crazy.. but to come up with all that extra cash at holiday time is not easy .. and the big meals we make .. It just tugs at my wallet so I shop when I can ..
Hey, you have given me a terrific idea! I shall make it my goal to shop for my wife, my mother, my mother-in-law and grandmother-inlaw before November 1st! That will take the stress out of it. Let's see how it works out.
oh it sure will no doubt .. plus you will have more to choose from as well .. pickings get slim closer to the holidays
@spalladino (17925)
Ah HA...you're one of thoooooose!! It's all that coffee! I'm one of those other ones who's running around in early December trying to get finished...and my husband is the guy wandering around the mall on Christmas Eve morning looking totally confused.
LOL .. really ... sounds like my husband he waits till the last min do shop for me .. yea coffee will do it to you LOL
@ruby222 (4848)
Last christmas I was in a department store in the queue waiting to pay,and I was chatting to a woman in front of me,and she was buying the reduced wrapping paper and cards for this year.Well I had to take my hat off to her,there was I just muddling along lol and there was she all done and dusted,and getting ready for next years bash!
I bought some wrapping paper last year too not that much... I do recycle x mass gift bags but I only use them for my husband and my son.. alot of people buy the cards and wrapping paper .. big savings since each year they go up and up
@bamakelly (5194)
I envy you for having your gift shopping almost completed. Boy that is early. It is a good idea though. Now you can relax more during the holiday rush when it approaches. I don't usually end up shopping too early.
I like to get it done and over with .catch the sales all threw the year .. I had the rush durning the season .. thats why I do it plus it saves me alot of money