whats your plan for this weekend?

@dreamssri (1796)
well,i have nothing planned yet... i think,it will pass like,"just another day".... but you people might have some special programs..so tell me about that.. Thanks, Sri
Hi Sri! Last weekend, I had a quick getaway to an island next to Cebu City. Tagbilaran, Bohol where you can see Tarsiers. Nice place. This weekend, I have an MBA class. I am not so sure if I will have enough energy left for nightouts. Saturday and Sunday, class. 8a - 9p. Next weekend, I plan to travel again to another island next to Cebu - Dumaguete. I heard there are great beaches there too. Excited about that. Great weekend to you and your friends!
@dreamssri (1796)
Oh My God!! weekend special classes are the most worst boring things in the whole world!im sorry about that... but,happy about your next weekend!! Enjoy, Sri
@sirrob (4112)
the manager, have you been to camiguin island? if not then it's a nice place to seek out mother nature view. a long mile of white sand beaches and if you're into outdoors then there's a biking and trekking trail as well. i believe there are good places for kayaking as well. i will be visiting the island this coming november or december. can't wait to be back home again. -sigh- hahaha
@ravinskye (8245)
Saturday is my husbands company picnic. So I'll have to make some type of dessert to take to that. It should be fun though. I just hope we win something. They give out stuff including a half of a cow. With a family of 5 that would really help. Sunday I'm going to take my son to get his pictures done for his 1st birthday.
@dreamssri (1796)
wow!! that sounds great..and i wish you should win...and the sunday's plan,its even more good....lemme be the first to wish happy birthday to your son!! Enjoy, Sri
hi dreamssri... i do have something special i want to do. i want to buy a token of a gift to give to a girl that has downs syndrome. i will be looking after for awhile and i wanted to give her a little something when i see her monday. i don't know what it will be yet, but i'm going to look around.
@dreamssri (1796)
all the best for that!! Enjoy, Sri
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Well my group of friend would always go out every weekend and so for today it is Holiday here in Kuwait for it is very usual for us to have a happening every Thursday and Friday so for today we would have to go for the Restaurant we all have our dinner and some fun story with the children.......