Can't leave

@know21 (1251)
Ever find your self glued to your computer,and you know you have other things to do but you keep putting them off. You just have to add one more discussion in mylot, or you have to click more adds on that PTC site you belong to. But no matter what it is you just can't pull yourself away.
That is usually me-lol. Especially if i'm playing a game on Pogo i keep saying just one more hand and then i'm usually on for another hour. Or else i check my mail and then answer a survey so there goes me getting right off.
@know21 (1251)
Yeah I know what you mean; its always just one more thing then I'll get off, and then its another then another. And before you know it the suns going down.Haha
@philjas (1134)
It isn't just Mylot, I have a hard time pulling myself away from my computer in general. Especially since I've been really trying to make money online, I feel like I have to keep at it. I really should just take a break, turn the thing off and watch a movie!
@know21 (1251)
I find myself doing the same thing. I'll turn my computer off at night,and then find myself getting out of bed and turning it back on. I'm on for the same reasons. To make money.
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
lol yes I do every night I go to bed later &later. I use to be that bad here but now Ican take it or leave it. I do find that no matter what site I am on I lose track of time and befroe you know it, It is late again.
@jillhill (37384)
There are times I am that way...but lately I have set limits for myself or I wouldn't get anything else done! I check in...do a few responses...go do something else....then check in..or I would be here all the time! LOL