what Movie Do You Watched If You Have A Problem?

@julyteen (13258)
Davao, Philippines
do you watch love story or a movie that will enlighten or make you strong and encourage you to fight against your problem. i watched suspense movie, it helps me to forgot my problems for awhile. i know when there is a problem there is also a solution but you need to force yourself to think the exact solution that you won't regret in the future.
@stephcjh (32328)
I love to watch National Lampoon Christmas Vacation. I can watch that movie all year long. When I am sad, I can still watch that movie and laugh every time I see it. I think Chevy Chase was very funny in this movie.
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I like Chevy Chase movies too, He is very funny.
@jillmalitz (5132)
I don't really have any favorites. When I am depressed I like to watch a musical like "My Fair Lady". I can't really name one to make me encouraged and strong other than another favorite of the moves of the last 20 years which would be "Air Force One" with Harrison Ford. There are a lot of old funny movies with Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn.
I like to watch movies when I have alot on my mind becasue it helps to take my mind off the things that are bothering me. I often spend time watching movies because they are therapeutic in that way. I often like to watch a funy movie when I am sad or a suspenseful movie when I am bored etc.
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I love suspense movies that make you think about them. My favs are the ones that end with " Unn-uh! GO back, watch it again. You know like 6th sense, you can't believe the ending! So when I have a lot on my mind, I prefer comedies. They have to be good ones though, so I can lol and not just chuckle a few times. Liar, Liar was a good one that comes to mind. Taking your mind off the problem for a bit helps me get a better outlook on what is the best solution.