Indian hell ??

Hi All, I know every one is going to die and few of us will go to hell.. so which hell you will choose? A man dies and goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for each country. He goes to the German hell and asks, "What do they do here?" He told, "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the German devil comes in and beats you for the rest of the day." The man does not like the sound of that at all, so he moves on. He checks out the USA hell as well as the Russian hell and many more. He discovers that they are all more or less the same as the German hell. Then he comes to the Indian hell and finds that there is a long line of people waiting to get in. Amazed, he asks, "What do they do here?" He told, "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the Indian devil comes in and beats you for the rest of the day." "But that is exactly the same as all the other hells - why are there so many people waiting to get in?" "Because maintenance is so bad that The electric chair does not work, Someone has stolen all the nails from the bed And the devil is a former Govt. servant, so he comes in, signs the register and then goes to the canteen!!!!! I am from India, and it should be taken as a joke, Its is not an insult to our country or any country.. If any one is got hurt then "i am sorry".
• Bangladesh
Hey buddy I am from Bangladesh. Then u r my neighbour. That was really a good joke. In my country the condition of the govt. service is the same. LOL
hey niv-musicman, i was thinking if the maintenance of hell is so bad then what will be the case of Indian Heven?? same as hell.. ,
I loved this one . thanks.