Have you ever experienced 'torn between two lovers'?

@sharie16 (2213)
Or have you ever 'romantically' loved two people at the same time? how did you deal on this?
@IInsanity (290)
yeah it happened to me before and long story short, it ended badly. one of them will always gets hurt and the bad person is yourself. it's not a good feeling. i will suggest that anyone who is currently loving two people at the same time to think properly before making your decision =) what you say or do will break either one heart or all three. happy mylotting!
@sharie16 (2213)
thanks for sharing your experience..i bet thats true...we should think first before we decide...
@narayan2006 (2955)
In fact,I personally do have no such experience.I feel,one can smoothly proceed,if he/she has the necessary capacity to maintain a perfect balance between the two,which is extremely difficult and infeasible.It is difficult to satisfy two persons,at the same time,particularly in the matter of love and romance. One can hardly sail in two boats,at the same time.Such an adventure is prone to accident and mental tension.I feel,one should make a choice between the two,based on all relevant facts and freely enjoy,without inviting unnecessary misunderstanding and complextiy,in relationship. Have a nice day!!
@sharie16 (2213)
very well said..thanks for the post! Have a nice day too!
@rocker21 (2717)
No i havnt its of no use to seek others when you have the perfect soul mate with you!