I wished all my friends lived in Ohio! Gas for $1.99

@marciascott (25554)
I am going to go and get some of that gas, this company is giving a way Gas every month, for $1.99 I think that is amazing, I seen it on the news. They said people were in line waiting to get the Gas. I told a friend. I will wait till about 3:00am, in the morning to go get the Gas. because, I don't think a lot of people will be up at that time. Would you wait it line for that? I don't think we will ever see this again. I don't know how long it will stay like this, but I am going to fill up. Ok, I am going to go and Get Gas for $1.99 See you later!!!
@coffeebreak (17820)
I remember back in the late 70's when the gas embargo and shortage made for really long lines at the pumps. Best I remember it was around 95ยข a gallon! And those lines were literally around blocks for hours. I didn't have a car back then so I didn't wait!
@riyasam (16571)
good old times!!!!!!!!!!sigh.
Well done, fill it, forget it.. and have good weekend. A small doubt, how is it possible for that gasoline company to give away gas at that price.. is he so generous in the welfare of the people to bear the brunt of loss.. Okay.. i shall wait till i hear you on this.. Have a good time friend.
@marciascott (25554)
Next month it will be .99 cents. Now that is a bargain! have a good weekend!
@riyasam (16571)
hi,that is real great.in india ,gas is quite expensive,so much so that i avoid travel by car.
@gemini_rose (16194)
It is good, but it would be a pain having to get it so early in the morning! I have heard now that the prices are actually starting to come down a little now, mainly because so many people have stopped using it and have turned to other means of transport. But hey you go get that gas !!!! See ya later xXx
@Polly1 (12648)
Hot Damm!! You go girl!! Your darn right I would wait in line for gas that cheap. Thats terrific to find gas that cost that much, I wish it would come down like that all over.
@1grnthmb (2063)
I hope you do not have to wait to long in line. Wish that was the price here. Right now it is at $3.95 per gallon which is ten cents less then last weeks price.