Now what's the problem????????

Anyone who uses buxup and can tell if they could click the ads. I'm trying to click the ads but the site first goes to linkbucks and then the frame showing time is gone.Anyone else facing this problem or it's as usual me only
@mysdianait (64244)
Hi ralph! I went to Buxup after reading this and I get the same problem I can't see how to get round it either. You know what? It must be my fault again that there is a problem there because once again I'm almost at payout - remember last time they raised the minimum and now this
How much more do you need to reach it? It's back now.
lol good luck.
@DeepGlow (242)
I usually do it like josephley, too. But it will only apply in bux sites. And you might try using FireFox with its add-on, NoScript. It will save a lot of time, safer and save your HDD from a lot of junk, because it blocks a lot of unuseful stuffs.
OK.But I usually play games there and opening too many tabs same time hangs my PC.