Is this addictive or what

I just started this mylot thing today, just to see what happens after posting for so many times. I gave myself a brake and I'm like I feel like posting some more. What about everyone else?
@hellcowboy (7383)
I can understand that it is addicting to you because you have just started and you want to keep posting more and more,I have been here for like four months or so and I still get addicted,to where I do want to stop posting,and I will lay awake at night sometimes thinking that I should be mylotting,and wondering how much I made the day before,and eagerly waiting for mylot to update.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Mylot can be addictive, and that's why it is better to experience it with some limits. Otherwise, I'd be on here all day! I know that is easier said than done though. I also like posting, and reposnding to discussions, and just seeing what people's thoughts are on subjects. It is fun to meet new people here, especially when you have something in common! I know I have made many friends, and I hope to continue my Mylot experience for some time to come! It is nice ot have the time to spend to participate inthe Mylot community! Welcome aboard, trisha_naza82!
@eveeee (659)
You just started 3 weeks ago and you are already at over 500 posts!! That is incredible. I have been here now about 5 weeks and I have just reached the 300 mark and thought that was good. You must really enjoy it, and be earning well out of it. Congratulations by the way on the 500 posts mark. I am aiming for this as my next goal, before next payout.
I have been a member of mylot for two years and it is very addicting. I always like to come here to post and see what kind of new discussions are going on. It is a good place to come and for me I have learned things from some of the discussions. I like to type so coming here gives me another plus. But I do agree with you that mylot is a addicting place.