Toolbar

@know21 (1251)
I just found out that Mylot has a toolbar. So I downloaded it. I think I'm going to like this.
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
I downloaded it a month or two ago and I didn't really see any advantage to it, and my computer started acting whacky. That's the only thing I had done to my computer so I went ahead and uninstalled the toolbar. Everything has been fine since.
@know21 (1251)
I'll have to see how it works. If it makes my computer act up then I guess I'll have to unistall it. Thanks for the heads up.
Where did you find it? I'd like to try it, too. Does it cause problems on all ISPs or just some?
@know21 (1251)
Just search for Mylot toolbar, and you should be able to find it.
For some reson, it won't download. Maybe that's a good thing, now that I've read some other posts!
@payout (3722)
Thats awesome why When I try to download like a month ago it didn't work for me ha ha I guess it;s my luck but I can't wait to download it again. I'm going to try again but yeah thanks my friend for this awesome information take care and keep posting. :D, Oh yeah I use "Safari" As my Browser do you think it would work on that type of Browser I hope so if it doesn't that would suck .. :( well yeah thanks again and take care. :D
@know21 (1251)
I downloaded in Firefox; but it only came up in IE. Guess it doesn't work for Firefox. Don't know about Safari.
@payout (3722)
I just tried it it doesn't work for Safari either just IE Blah!! thats so gay thanks anyway.. ^_^
@mscott (1924)
I have not done it, I really dislike adding more stuff to my computer. For some reason it always seems to make things run slower. Could you tell me what the advantages are to using it because I have not seen it in action. thank you.
@know21 (1251)
I guess there really is no advantage to it. They only thing I see it has. It shows the recent post that people just did.
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
It only works with Internet Explorer. It does not seem compatible with Firefox.