Pasta Cravers, Would You Like It In White Sauce or Tomato Sauce?

each time i go to sbarra and order my favorite penne and garlic bread, the ordertaker always asks me, "ma'am, would like it in white sauce or tomato sauce?". but since i like my pasta to be sour then i will end up choosing the red one. LOL. what about your choice?
I will still crave for the tomato sauce. The sweet italian style!!!
@redkathy (3375)
I love pasta. There are many sauces and I like them all! If I was eating penne, rigatoni, or ziti I would have to say tomato sauce. If it's fettuccine or spinach pasta I would say white. If it is angel hair or linguine I would pick oil and garlic, even better with clams!
I love tomato sauce. It contents lycopene that is good for our health. Lycopene is an antioxidant found in tomatoes. Eat healthy stay healthy. Go for red sauce.
I like both of them but i love the flavor of tomato sauce so i will usually go with that. I will eat white sauce but not as often as tomato. I havent been to sbarro in a really long time. It is a really pretty good place but therre are on around here. I usually see thme when I am traveling on the interstate. They seem to be available in most turnpike eaterys.
@sudalunts (5526)
I prefer my pasta with red sauce. My husband will eat the red now and then, but his favorite is white clam sauce, I can't get into that he also will eat alfredo sauces.
@risris24 (712)
I am from an italian family and generally we have a tomato sauce but sometimes when I go out to eat, just to change things up I choose a white sauce, such as an Alfredo Sauce.
@izathewzia (5142)
I like fettuccini. Its white pasta sauce and pasta itself. I also like spaghetti in tomato sauce. But with the two, i like fettuccini better. There are varieties of it. i like it with sea foods as toppings.
@brimia (6584)
I definitely prefer tomato sauce..it's more flavorful and healthier.
I prefer my pasta done in a red sauce wether it be lasangna or spegehtti. I have had the white sauce as well when haveing alfredo and that is good just as well. I guess it really depends on what the food is and which one I prefer the most to go with it and the time of preparation.
@bestie (1458)
I prefer white sauce than tomato sauce. Happy posting!
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
I don't eat all those stuff,bon appetit!Have a wonderful day.