Regarding Payment

Suppse i reach 10$ & i opt for paypal r the other one will i be charged anythng in tht 10$ for transaction or will i be gettin 10$ fullly....those who have got payments pls answer ths query....i don wanna lose some money...if they ll charge do telme hw much ll i lose....thnx
@mialei23 (2386)
No deduction my friend. You will receive exactly the amount that you earned here. But when you want to transfer your funds to your bank account from paypal probably there's a payment on the processing. But here in mylot, they will pay us fast on or before 15th of the month!
oh thts gud....but u got any idea like how much we might be losing? hw much amount was deductd frm ur payments?
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
i set my minimum payout limit to 25 becouse i think that 10 is very low, and would love to have more then that :) im intrested in, can you then transfer somehow my money from paypal to my moneybookers account ... im not verified on paypal :?