anyone else have a force fx replica lightsaber

@Galena (9123)
they are just so much fun. I've ended up with 3. the Yoda model, the Vader model and a construction kit, where you can change the blade colour, and choose from 3 different peices for each section of the hilt. they are motion and touch sensitive, make all the right noises, and power up and down with a scrolling action. just far too much fun. if they'd had these when I was little they'd have been my favourite thing in the world. as it is, as an adult, they're still pretty amazing fun.
@sacmom (14314)
I do! My husband and I have the Obi Wan one as well as a Mace Windu. My husband and I as well as our kids have had a lot of fun dueling with these. Who knew it could be so much fun!?! LOL Okay, so we don't play with the sabers as much as when we first got them 2 years ago, but I'm happy to say we still have them. Have you ever dueled with these things at night? They look awesome.
@Galena (9123)
great fun, isn't it. someone else I know said that they were a bit dissappointed with the Windu, as it wasn't purple enough. hehe. but aren't they great. Yoda is definitely my favourite, as it's so well balanced and manoeverable. when I first got it out of the box I was a little disaapointed, as it is less imposing to look at than the vader, which we got first, but as soon as I got it buzzing and played a bit, it was the favourite.
@sacmom (14314)
It sure is. That person is right, it isn't purple enough. However it still looked pretty impressive on video with my husband and oldest dueling it out. After my husband and I received our 2 lightsabers we had wanted to get a Yoda for our youngest. As he's a little guy, we figured it would suit him better. But we never got around to it. Maybe one day...