I Am Honored On My Birthday Today!!!!

@Rozie37 (15499)
Turkmenistan
The sweetest thing happened on my birthday at around 7:00a.m. this morning. My first cousin's wife gave birth to a baby girl. Everytime I think of it, it makes me smile. I think it is really cool. I do not know her name yet, my aunt left the information on my answering machine. Do you know of anyone who has a relative born on their birthday? Do share the story.
I don't have anyone who has a relative born on my birthday, which is actually in a couple of days, but I did want to wish you a happy birthday and congratulations on the birth of your new cousin.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Thank you and Happy Birthday to you also.
Well Happy Birthday:) My sister and nephew both share 7/19 and my neice and nephew share their day 11/3. My neice missed being born on my sons birthday 11/4 by 10 minutes. Let me know what she was named and i hope you have a wonderful day because it seems it started out great!
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Yes, it started out pretty nice. There are quite a few people in your family who share birthdays, that sounds pretty nice. God bless you.
@Polly1 (12648)
Happy Birthday Rozie darlin, that is so sweet to have a new baby born in the family and on your birthday too. That makes me smile too. I knew you couldn't stay away from us oo long, you get good news and you have to tell us, that would be the same way with sad news too. You just have to share with your friends, the good and the bad. We will be happy for the good and sad with you for the bad, thats what friends are for. We have several members in my family that share birthdays too. I hope the baby lives close enough to you that you will be able to visit. There is nothing like a new baby to cheer you up and make you feel better.
@Polly1 (12648)
I forgot to tell you Thanks for my Beautiful Red Rose, I just looked on my profile and saw it. I hardly ever check my profile, something told me too, the rose made me smile.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Hopefully I will never be away from Mylot for too long. I really enjoy us sharing our lives with each other. The baby lives in my state, but is quite a ways away. I hope that I will be able to see her and fid out her name real soon. God bless you.
@Polly1 (12648)
I enjoy sharing our lives too, I believe you can make real friends online. Some day I hope to meet you in person, until then this will have to do. God Bless you too Rozie.
@34momma (13895)
how wonderful for you. that is so cool. my daughter and my little cousin and my daughter have the same birthday. they are a year apart. I have a cousin, uncle, and my niece all have the same birthday too. i see i am late on getting to this post so happy belated birthday to you rozie
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Thank you very much. I can see that your family share a few common birthdays. It sounds like fun.
@34momma (13895)
we do. i didn't really think about it until this post.
@maddysmommy (16233)
Awww that is awesome Rozie and sorry for this belated message. I hope you got my comment on your profile. How was your day today? what did you get up to?
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I had a nice time yesterday for my birthday. My best friend took me to lunch and I talked with my family and my two year old great-nephew. This morning I went to church, it was great. This afternoon, I talked to my aunt in Detroit for the first time in about four years. It was really nice to hear from her.
@maddysmommy (16233)
That sounds lovely Rozie and glad you had a wonderful time with your friend and talking to your family :)
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Happy Birthday Rosie and congradulations on your new neice. My newpew's birthday is also today. He turned three today. I just got back from my sister's she had him a birthday party with cake and ice cream.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Oh alright, he is an August 9th baby too. That is cool. I have seen pictures of him before. He is a cutie. God bless you.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Thank you Rosie God bless you and your new niece also.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Rozie37! That is such the sweetest thing to happen on your birthday dear friend. I would feel honor too if a niece or nephew will be born on my birthday. It will surely make my heart smile. My youngest nephew who was born last year share the same birthday with my maternal grandmother. I am sure that she is smiling in heaven when my nephew was born. Happy Birthday dear friend! Wishing you more blessings and all the good things that will make your heart smile forever. Take care always..God Bless!
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Thank you very much. Your response made me smile. It is nice that you nephew was born on your grandmother's birthday. Now it gives you a reason to continue to celebrate that day.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi dear friend! That is very true. We are looking forward to celebrate his 1st birthday and at the same time commemorate my grandmother's birthday this coming December. I am sure it will be so much fun. Have a great day dear friend! lovelots..faith210
@theprogamer (10539)
I'm sorry I'm so late Rozie. To you and to your first cousin's new daughter, I hope both had a wonderful birthday. I haven't had anything like that happen on my birthday.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
It was a really cool feeling.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Rozie Happy Birthday and what a wonderful present. You must be so thrilled. Fantastic and lovely. I have no relatives born on the same day, although my younger sister's birthday is exactly 14 days before mine. Just two years later.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Thank you. My older sister and I have birthdays three days apart. I always hated it growing up. My mother always celebrated our birthdays together, as if we were twins. I always wanted my own special day like my middle sister had. I have come to love celebrating my birthday with her, now that I am older now.
@redkathy (3375)
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday friend rozie, happy birthday to you! You have blessed with a baby cousin too! I have agood friend who's son was born on my birthday. For years I called the house and would sing happy birthday to him LOL He thought I was crazy. He's in his mid twenties now and on his birthday I leave him a happy birthday on my space!
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Thank you, the song was very sweet. I was afraid that you were going to say that you still call and sing happy birthday to him, in his mid twenties. Now that would be funny, hehe. God bless you.