What will you do if a tiny fish bone stick in your throat?

@lixiaos77 (1030)
Shijiazhuang, China
I like to have fish very much. But some kinds of flesh water fishes have a lot of tiny bone. There was tiny fish bone that stick in my throat several times even I was quite careful. In this situation I will swallow foods time and time again to bring fish bone down. It will work at last. What will you do if a tiny fish bone stick in your throat?
@SHUGA81 (220)
And for that reason, I dont eat fish with bones in them. I dont care how good it tastes or whatever because as a kid, I had a very bad experience where a fish bone got stuck in my throat and I nearly puked. It hurts there I ony eat fish without bones like salmon and tilapia.
@lixiaos77 (1030)
• Shijiazhuang, China
Fish resource is not rich in our country and we eat all kinds of fish. Carp is the popular fish here. The price of tilapia is as 2 times as the carp and we can only get it in autumn.