It is always better not to fall in love than to love the wrong person

@medicguy (307)
Pakistan
Love should be prioritized, it has a meaning of its own that should never fade in its significance. Love only those who you know would love you back. Why waste it on someone who could care less of you and your ideas? Love should be eternal, every moment of it should be cherish sincerely and idolized. If you are going to fall in love with someone, make sure it's the right person and would be able to continue such state of affection for life. Otherwise, there's is no point of loving anyone, if you know it's going to end up in heartbreak and betrayal.
@se7enthbird (8328)
welcome to the ondeful world of mylot medic. sometimes you have to take the risk with love. sometimes a wrong person turns out to be the perfect one, but you will only know it if you take the risk. i too took the risk. my mom does not one my girlfriend and we always have misunderstanding about it. now that girlfriend is already my wife for five years. we have a two year old son and our 6th year wedding anniversary is this month. my mom still does not lie her but for me i married the perfect person for me.
@riyasam (16582)
yea,true,life is all about taking risks.
@medicguy (307)
• Pakistan
Risk is just another name for gamble, sometime you win and other times you are not that lucky. I am glad to hear that you have found your true love, regardless of what other might think of it. However, if you carefully think about it, you didn't actually find the "wrong" person, it seems more likely that you just found the right one and a suitable life partner for you to accompany in your journey of expectancy. Please accept my advance wishes for a very Happy Wedding Anniversary this month. May you guys live to see such more anniversaries millions and millions of times.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, Love is a mystery for me whenever I explore, saw many variety of faces of it as my marriage too became a wreck, but I do see most positive side of love always. Hence I feel that love is like a glass if that glass is broken it is hard to make it back to its actual shape and even if we manage to fix it, that glass may not be the same as before. Hence personally I feel if we love, love it sincerely and never end it with a marriage. Actually I mean that love should continue after marriage too but mostly with the married one. Love sincerely and be sincere to love this is my policy and marry the person whom one love sincerely. It is like having an accident like love with the wrong person may that accident did not make any serious problems hope so. I always want to be positive to love.
@medicguy (307)
• Pakistan
Very touching words my friend. If you break a glass, really it is irreplaceable and irreparable, how true that is. Just like your heart, you can only share it once with the one you truly love. Therefore, by holding that thought and belief, you should save your sincerest of love for that very special one and should carry it forever. Because once you give your heart away, you would never get it back from that person in the very untouched and unaltered condition when it was like that before. Have a LOVEly day. :D
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Thanks for BR and good topic
@valeria1 (2724)
I agree with you in part but sometimes we do not know if it is a waste or not until we try it! I finally found my soulmate but took my entire life for it, thank you!
@medicguy (307)
• Pakistan
Yes I partly agree with you too in this regard. Life can be planned but most of the times it isn't. It is more of a trial and error process. We learn from our mistakes. However, some people can handle defeat and sadness more bravely than others and this is the exact reason behind my initiative to start such a discussion. Do make mistakes, it's inhuman not too, but also learn from it and try not to repeat the same erroneous actions that led to your defeat in the first place. Then only you can evolve both spiritually and physically. Thanks for your sincere participation.
@rocker21 (2717)
A really very very nice discussion over Mylot. And I totally agree on this!
@medicguy (307)
• Pakistan
Thank you very much. A discussion is only a good one when it is able to stir up some interest in fellow readers and I am glad that you find this interesting. All we can do is try to create an environment of friendliness where we can let our opinions pour for both appraisal and criticism. It is this quality of myLot that I really appreciate and not to mention the money :D
@riyasam (16582)
it is a sad sating but it is quite trur.we come to knowthat it was a wrong person only after the relationship is over.
@medicguy (307)
• Pakistan
Unfortunately, that's the way of life. And it is quite heartbreaking to find your answer in such a manner of wretchedness doom. But looking on the bright side, you actually are able to find out that the person you broke up with wasn't really suitable for your liking and vice versa. Therefore, you can move on with your life. We all learn from our mistakes. It is this attribute of us that makes us human. Thank you for participating in this discussion.
@mEisky (825)
ive felt that way before.:( it's the time when i almost can't go on coz of that thingy!i once thought of it that i should not fall inlove anymore if im only going to have the guy i dont really love.:( they said i should try then maybe i could taught myself to love him but i know i can't!:( soo then,i must wait for the time i could find that guy who's actually having the same way i feel about.:))
@medicguy (307)
• Pakistan
It is always better to wait and to find the only person who would share the same sentiments as yourself. Why settle for someone who could care less about your feelings and emotions? You are an individual and a unique one at its best. Your values should be appreciated and if you love the person with the zeal and zest that shows true affection than that person should love you back with at least the same magnitude,if not more.
@mEisky (825)
yea right..because loving that someone who we dont love was just a waste..yea..not kidding..that's why we should wait for those who would love us unconditionally.:D