Mother handovers to police ...her rapist son..

This event occurred in Orissa, in India, where Nitaya, the 22-year-old son of Chhayamani, 50.. raped a 35 year old woman of the same village.. This man tied her the woman to a tree..raped her and fled the village.. Unable to trace the fella, the police sought for the help of Chhayamani.. Chhayamani led the police to her son’s hideout. “Seeing his mother accompanying us, Nitaya could not believe his eyes, said the police officer. As the police arrested his son.. tears rolled in her cheeks but.. she said.. “I don’t want to close my eyes. Whoever commits crime must be punished,” I don't know how many of us have this attitude.. like Chhayamani.. Great.. http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1181024
Definetly a brave woman. Her son sure deserves that. But i really donno the answer of your question..how many of us have that attitude, if its some1 else, its okay, but own son? i really wonder.
Yea.. no second opinions about the bravery of that Mom.. May be one in million gets that attitude of sticking to honesty even if comes to their family members.. Take care friend.
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Good, her son deserves to be punished for what he did. It makes you wonder if he did this before to someone else and just never got caught. Let's see how he enjoys being in prison now.
Sure that fella deserves no big punishment than his mother showing his hideout... I hope that this man will learn from this..
She deserves a medal. She is really brave, that woman. Now hope he won't come out of jail after his sentence and murder her for it. I will sure hand over a rapist to the police, yes, even if he is my own family member. Cheers and happy mylotting
Great to see my friend in her wavelength.. I can understand friend that you are very straight forward,.. and honest personality like me...hehee..
@rocker21 (2717)
Great mother! i salute her
Really marvelous work by her.
a honorable mother!
@karjyo (830)
That's just like the story of mother India. I wonder why do people do such heinous crimes.....Have a nice day.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi saivenkaat802003! I think that she is a very admirable woman. What she did is very difficult and it takes a very strong and principled woman to do this thing. If I were in her shoes, I am not really sure of what I will do but I would like to believe that I will do the same thing, I truly hope so. She is one of a kind! Take care always..God Bless!