any telugu hear

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends i am a telugu girl in andhrapradesh. i love india and i love all countries. i want telugu guys any bodu hear telugu. please responce cheyandi
hi laxmi, this is lakshman and i am from hyderabad. I think its a great idea, this is a great discussion that you started now. You all helping us to meet all the telugu people that are in mylot and I we can share our knowledge here. I should even thank Mylot too, t is helping to find new friends in my area. Once again thank you for starting such a wonderful discussion and i hope you will accept my friend request.
@laxmi123 (949)
thank u thank u very much your encouraging is very very good. yes.i accept your friend questioned. how do you see my discussion .i am so happy.because i found you .i mean telugu friend nice to meet you
@AshleyHasan (1024)
Hi Laxmi!How are you? this is sheela and I know Telugu very well, I think you are not suppose to write in Telugu your discussion may get deleted, I request you to please check the guideliness first . All the best. Happy postings and Happy earnings!!
@laxmi123 (949)
hello sheley garu please halp me .i am a new visitor.i dont know about mylot. telugu language is use or not.
Hello lakshmi I am also telugu boy in andhrapradesh. I like lakshmi name because, I most like goddess Lakshmi.
hi laxmi garu, Ella vunnaru andi meeru emi chestunnaruu nenu kakinada nuchi andi meeru ekkada nunchi sare nanu mee friend kindaa add chestukondiii.. Regards RK
hi laxmi 123 i am from ANDHRA.nenu telugu vadini.i am so happy that i saw a telugu girl in mylot.Enti vichayalu.where u from.yeah i love india.Because this is our country.From how many days u r mylotting.Luckily i made search telugu and i found this topic.I was stunned that i found our native members in mylot.Any way i am happy that i found a telugu member in mylot.nenu neeku mylot lo request pampanu accpt cheyyi.Any way happy mylotting.
@mvsrao (4367)
Telugu is the Italian of the East . #daeSa bhaashalaMdu telugu lessa . telugu jaati manadi niMDuga velugu jaati manadi# . Telugu is the sweeter language in the whole world . Salutations to our Telugu Mother . #telugu talliki maMgaLaaratulu# .
@vimaal (3365)
hi laxmi, mee too from india. I know little of telungu. Because now only i learn telungu. take care.
@shana123 (2096)
hi lakshmi, bagunara? im sorry im not a telugu girl but still im from India.. i just know to ask bagunara lol.. hey your english is good try to keep staring discussion in english itself.. keep up your good works at mylot..
Friend, Laxmi garu.. I am from Hyderabad. India. So.. telugu telusu. response ichchanu.. so. I WOULD however wish to tell you.. If you use telugu words here, they may not be counted for paying you. Better use english. GOODLUCK
HI Laxmi here i am from INDIA.Well so what do you expect from your friends at mylot? I know you might be new to mylot and may be a bit confused of what to do here at mylot but as i said you can start discussions like you did now and can respond to others which you have done previously as i can see you with 129 posts which is a good thing.Turn back to me if you have any doubts.Cheers MOIN.