My 3rd Payout!?!?

@Mitraa (3188)
Yes, it is due now and I'm again going to receive $10+ in few days from myLot for the third time! On this topic, I may say that myLot pays for its workers. Is it right? Please express your views!
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi mitraa, congratulations my friend! yes, mylot is a honest site and a wonderful place to stay at. Best wishes my friend. Keep your good work here.
@intimate36 (1416)
• Pakistan
I think you are quite experienced at this.I have reached only half the pay out amount... You may be having a lot of referrals ? or is there any other way..Please share if possible..
@pkraj111 (2459)
Mylot pays for its visitors not workers. We are here as visitors having fun and this is not work, this is fun
@skenthal (1022)
• Turkey
i havent reached payout yet recently but as much as i can see they really paying for its workers i have been really working hard here for the last 2 days and i earned 92 cents today i hope it will raise more quickly in the future but i already started liking mylot and i m sure about that when i reach payout rate they will quickly pay :)
@Croquetilla (1817)
• Spain
ok this is a good news :D mylot go on mae the payments