do you sleep in the afternoon?

@laxmi123 (949)
hell do you sleep in the afternoon? how many ours did you sleep in the afternoon
@adoremay (2069)
When I was a kid we were force to sleep in the afternoon, and I hated it so much. This time around, I just wish I could sleep in the afternoon.
@laxmi123 (949)
ohh you are so great.but you did not tell time.how many hours did you sleep.any how happy my lotting. have a nice day.
@adoremay (2069)
I don't have the luxury to sleep in the afternoon. I wish I have.
@vimaal (3365)
hi laxmi, i like to sleep in afternoon after taking lunch. But i won't sleep in afternoon because i have work.
@laxmi123 (949)
its great.i too. i wont sleep in afternoon because i have work.but sometimes i had sleep.because i tired . have a nice day.happy my lotting
@abhaijith (2838)
i sleep very rarely in afternoons.
@laxmi123 (949)
its ok friend.i think you are not have time .because you do your work. but you will sleep in afternoon.this is good friend anyhow happy mylitting
@marisriel (1157)
sleep is very important for everybody. i remember when i was a child, i hate taking my afternoon naps. but i realized that you really need those naps since when you get old, you will long for them but you won't find enough time to do them. as i've read, we have sleep banks. so whenever i have time, i try to invest sleep on my sleep bank, i try to sleep often and take afternoon naps. so when time comes that i need to be really busy and sleeping will only be a luxury, my body can withdraw enough strength from my sleep bank.
typically i can't take naps -- even if I am realllllly tired. It's very rare that i sleep in the afternoon!
@laxmi123 (949)
ohh thanks for respone happy mylotting
hi Lamxi, i wont sleep in afternoon, but i will sleep till afternoon. I will not sleep during nights so i will sleep in the mornings till afternoon and then i will wake up and eat food and i will do my work.
@laxmi123 (949)
what what.you wont sleep in afternoon,but i will sleep till afternoon. you are so so great because you will not sleep during nights.but i will not sleep during nights.
@samijo719 (1054)
I can't sleep in the afternoon, I wish! I work until 4-4:30 pm so by the time I get home,cook dinner, and clean up from dinner, take a shower it's like 8pm and about time for bed! I often daydream of napping in the afternoon though...lol
@laxmi123 (949)
ohhh thanks for your response your every day works are very nice one doublt you take a shower it's like 8pm. happy mylotting
@LOULOU323 (214)
Hi no I do not often sleep in the afternoon ,I much prefer not to,the rest is good,but often I wil lwkae and feel more tired that before,and then I cannot seem to waken up.It is then I will usaully go and get an energy drink,maybe a can of Red bull.it gives you a boost,and it certainly helps me get through the rest of the day too
@laxmi123 (949)
its correct friend i know that. i had this experience.so I do not often sleep in the afternoon in summer. i am so tired .ok friend thanks for your response. happy mylotting
@zhaosonghan (1039)
I don't know others,but i sleep in the afternoon everyday,although it's not a long time,really good effect on me,after a sleep i got a clear brain and i can work good in the afternoon.
@laxmi123 (949)
that is right friend your telling is correctly.i mean good effect on we after a sleep we got a clear brain and we can work good in the afternoon.
yea very rarely i sleep in the noon...if i get tired after some wrk or mayb if its very hot i ll try sleepin rather thn bein awake...wat abt u?hw many hrs u sleep?
@laxmi123 (949)
hello friend very rarely i sleep in the noon...i i am a student.because . my mother is scold me.she's tell you are a student.dont sleep.but i love sleep.and i like sleep.
Throughout the week, I am working so no sleep for me. However, on the weekends and holidays, I do nap in the afternoon…maybe from 3/3:30 pm till about 5:30/6 in the evening.
@laxmi123 (949)
nicely.you are college student or not.but i am a college student.you are great.i think you are employ
@Sreekala (18782)
Hi laxmi, I can’t sleep in day time even if I wish so. I am working so I am busy with work every afternoon. On Sunday I may sleep some more time in the morning without the disturbance of alarm bell otherwise I won’t sleep in the afternoon even on holidays. The news studies are showing that taking a nap in the afternoon is good for health. So if you have time you can try it.
@funkykid (441)
I have always needed a lot of sleep but have not got enough for years now. I could nap every afternoon but often don't get the chance. If it gets really bad with many nights of little sleep and no afternoon nap for a week or so then I am literally tearful with needing sleep. I can drop off in minutes in the day if I lie down but it takes hours at night sometimes. Have a nice day.Happy Mylotting :D
i never sleep... I'm not interest to sleep...
@chinniR (661)
hi laxmi. i generally avoid sleeping in the afternoon for two reasons. one is that i am afraid that i would gain weight and the second is that i never get sleep at nights. i try to control my sleep so much, but even if i sleep it's just for two hours not more than that. only once i started to sleep by 11 in the morning and woke up by 6 in the evening. i didn't even do my lunch. that was the highest.
@jammyt (2824)
When I don't have any work, I make sure I sleep in the afternoon. Most of the time, I sleep beside my daughter who is also taking her nap. Sometimes, 2 - 3hours. yesterday though, we were both so sleepy, we slept from 10:30am until 2:45 in the afternoon!!! Definitely a good rest for both mommy and toddler. LOL!
hi buddy.. actually i never used to sleep during the holidays also.. if i felt very tired, then i will sleep for some two or three hours.. but after introduced to mylot i am very busy since engaged in mylot most of the times.. nowadays i am mylotting during the afternoon times also.. happy mylotting
• Egypt
No, I dont like to sleep in the afternoon until I can sleep at night.