is it a habit to take either coffee or tea in the morning

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friend is it a habit to take either coffee or tea in the morning. and what your breakfast today
i think it does become a habit, some people are even get addicted to this, because of the substance caffeine in coffee and tea, i think drinking tea is very good just after finishing our meals, but we have to drink tea in warm and not in cold condition
@laxmi123 (949)
ya its true some people are even get addicted to this because of the substance caffeine in coffee and tea.your telled is correct
I don't say that drinking coffee ot tea is a habit, i think its an addiction. drinking coffee or tea is like an addiction like smoking. there is no difference between smoking and drinking coffee daily both are alike, I come across some people who feel disturbed if they don't have a cup of coffee or tea in there regular times like smokers when they don't smoke for a long-time. So my advice is not drink coffee or tea regularly.
@mflower2053 (3227)
I'm hooked on coffee in the morning. When I didn't sleep good the night before I have to have my coffee or I can't do anything it seems. I guess if I had a coke it would do the samething for me. When I do drink coffee I usually don't eat anything until lunch b/c the coffee fills me up. I guess its b/c I put so much milk in it. My coffee is made with 1/4 cup of coffee and the rest milk so I guess you wouldn't really call it coffee lol.
@cream97 (29169)
Well, drinking it can be a habit...If you want to have it, it is up to you... But, drinking it daily can be a habit, that is for sure!
For me, it is already a habit to have a cup of coffee for breakfast. I love it when my tummy gets warm from a cup of coffee. Today, I had some noodles for breakfast and of course, a cup of coffee.
@laxmi123 (949)
ohhh i think you are healthy person. you are so great because you took a cup of coffee for breakfast. you had some noodles for breakfast. happy m,ylotting
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Hi Laxmi.... Infact I used to take for good no of years but for past few years ...I have just cut short taking tea or coffee....but yes when I am tired ....I take tea .....no matter what time of day its evening ,night whatever Thanku Ganesh
@laxmi123 (949)
ohh its great.because i used this worlds you told me that is when I am tired ....I take tea ..... this world is interesting any way thanks for your response happy mylotting
@maapav (730)
Yes I do have a habit to take coffee in the morning . Otherwise I feel like something is missing and I don't really feel active that day. Today I had bread sandwich. Ok have a good day
@laxmi123 (949)
hello friend \its really .its so sad. why didn't feel active that day.whats the reason friend. don't worry friend. \happy myloting friend
@anita27 (90)
Hi laxmi!!!well i think its a routine start after waking up from sleep & have a cup of tea & coffee.i remember during my exams time i use to take tea to keep me awake whole nightyou dont feel sleepy.i made instant rava dosa for breakfast.
@laxmi123 (949)
i too friend thanks for your response
@lazeebee (5468)
Hi, I need to take a cup of coffee every morning - to wake me up. Else I'll be in a daze the whole morning. Today I had a late breakfast around 10am - bread, bacon and eggs. One of those rare days that I'm able to get any breakfast at all!
@laxmi123 (949)
do you need to take a cup of coffee every morning.i do need to take a cup of coffee every moorning.any haw happy mylotting
I have coffee in the morning. I am addicted to coffee and so have 2-3 cups before I am fully awake.
@laxmi123 (949)
you have coffee in the morning.its good .same to you .i have coffee in the morning. i think that is good habit
@luvstochat (6914)
I don't drink either tea or coffee in the morning. The first thing I have when I get up is a nice ice cold glass of diet coke. I don't like to drink anything else. Diet coke is all I am having for breakfast I will wait and eat at lunchtime.
@laxmi123 (949)
ohhhhh i am shock .because you wont drink either tea or coffee in the morning.ohh it is surprises.it is not good friend.please you take coffee or tea.coffee or tea is very testy .first off you take friend for meeeeeeeee.anyhow happy mylotting
Until I read your post, I didn't think about breakfast. I had three cups of coffee. Obviously, that's not good. Maybe it's because I'm on vacation. Tomorrow's the day to go back to work, so I'll go back to my usual, healthier schedule. The three cups of coffee will stay, but I'll add oatmeal and fruit. What's traditional in India?
@laxmi123 (949)
first off thanks for yoy because you read my post.anyhaw thanks for your responce.happy mylotting
@brimia (6584)
I guess drinking coffee and tea can be a habit and an addiction to caffeine. I only drink decaf and usually only once or twice a week. My breakfast today was a bowl of cereal and a kiwi that I shared with my son.
@laxmi123 (949)
ya thats correct an addiction to caffeine.you only decalf and usually only once or twice a week.any how happy mylotting.thanks
@Essie119 (673)
I need a cup of tea in the morning. My husband drinks coffee so whoever gets up first puts on a pot of both. This morning I had a cup of tea, and some toast which I shared with my daughter. She had already eaten her breakfast, but likes to share mine.
@laxmi123 (949)
oo its great but i have tea with my mother.you your husband and doughter.you are so great.i think your family is very good
@zhaosonghan (1039)
Neither coffee nor tea,water is my choice.My breakfast is just bread and yoghourt,everyday is like this.
@laxmi123 (949)
hello friend i too because i like water.i take many water everyday.i like water. happy mylotting