How do u feel friends?

Hi friends, Today is really a great day for us.We got gold medal in shooting.After so many years we got it.I think we are improving a lot.After hearing the news,i felt very happy....... What about you guys.Share your feelings......... Happy myloting........ Have a nice day...
• Finland
This was a great day for me as well. We got a gold medal in shooting too :) But I'm from Finland...
Thank you friend.We are out of joy by getting a medal after such a long time. Have a nice day.
• Finland
Well, that was out first gold metal from women's shooting ever
@LimoChang (193)
Hello,Today is also a good day for me cos I touched base with a long-lost friend. As for the Olympics,I am really feeling happy for India to win the gold medal,congratulations.China has won a lot and lost a few opportunities too,I watched the whole game and our chinese player lost to him,he is really amazing,I think he deserves to win.
Hi friend, Its good........All the best for ur future to him........ Have a nice day.
well even i m overjoyed. finally india is winnig medals. its true one should have belief in india and its power and its people. i hope more gold medals come our way...
Let us hope the best thing would happen. Have a nice day.
@laxmi123 (948)
congrats friend. which in shooting you got gold medal.i think you are very happy now. but you asked How do u feel friends? i feel very happy.my friend are understanding persons.i like my friend.
Hi laxmi, I think you are so emotional by nature. Have a nice day.