Traffic Exchanges

@jands1 (835)
With regards to using Traffic Exchanges to gain new referrals, what has been the best for you, gaining the most referrals? In addition, are the referrals "quality"? That is to say, are the referrals you gain via Traffic Exchanges active? I'm just not having luck with the Traffic Exchanges I use. I used to. But it seems this last 10 months, I'm getting jack. So I reverted back to "work more, make less money". Not the way to go when I am trying to make extra money. Any thoughts on this are much appreciated. If a program you describe has sparked my interest, I will contact you for your referral link. Otherwise, yeah...let's not forget the Terms. :D
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
i think that traffic exchanges are good only for getting quantity of visitors ... but not on quality ... what we need in order to get them as ref ... maybe you can get some to join but most of them quit after few days
@jands1 (835)
I think that is referrals in general. Many people join programs and think they will be instant win millionaires. LOL But, I agree that when dealing with quantity only of visitors, Traffic Exchanges are not the best.