what toppings do you like on your ice cream?

@cher913 (25890)
i like both chocolate sauce and butterscotch sauce on mine, plus maybe some crushed up m&ms and crushed peanuts. what about marshmallow fluff? do you put that on your ice cream? what about cherries? what else do you put on your ice cream? my parents put jam on theirs!
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
I love hot fudge sundaes with lots of hot fudge and marshmallow instead of whipped cream. I don't like toppings on an ice cream in a cup or cone.
@ericajoyce (1748)
Hello cher913. I like strawberry sauce with marshmallows and bits of fruits.
@wolfie34 (26792)
I like the syrup you get in tinned fruits, especially strawberries, I pour the strawberries into the bowl put the ice cream on top and then add the syrup, great combination, a lot of fruits in tins are in their own juice but I much prefer the syrup ingredients. Strawberry sauce is better and crushed nuts on top, yummy, now you are making me hungry and we have no ice cream in the house!!! Reminder for the shopping list!
@klamor20 (242)
It sound as if it will taste good, but i have a big weight i cannot take ice cream as much as i would love to. But enjoy yourself.
@carolbee (16241)
I prefer hot fudge but also love chocolate, strawberries or marshmallow on my ice cream. It's been awhile since I've had a sundae. I haven't eaten real ice cream in years. I do like frozen custard since it's not quite as fattening so that's been my choice over the last few years.
@carolbee (16241)
Thanks for giving me the best response.
@twoey68 (13651)
I don't usually put toppings on my icecream but I do like ice cream with fruit and nuts mixed in it. Blue Bunny has a great kind called Banana Split that I love...they also have one called Bunny Tracks that is also a favorite. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS**[/b]
@aweins (4203)
HI CHER913, i like a lot of things. the main thing is what is my mood. what do i wanna have that moment. i love hot fude. my hubby also love that. it ios a thing which he made me eat the first when we ate ice cream together. i also love chocolate sauce and butterscotch. my hubby sometimes put peanuts and chocolate. he love to have peanuts dipped in chocolate and then add as a topping on his ice cream.that is his choice. i dont eat much of peanuts.
@metschica25 (5407)
Hello I have always like sprinkles on my ice cream . cookies are always good too and lots of whip cream . Sometimes , I am in the mood for a choclate syrup too . Now i would love some hot caramel and nuts . I dont do toppings as much as I would like . I have not had ice cream in so long
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hi.. mine will be marshmallows, candy sprinkles, m&ms, whipped cream (how fattening...LOL), and chocolate syrup
@magojordan (3254)
I love caramel, strawberry syrup and hot choco fudge on my ice cream. There is one weird topping though that I like and that is fried tofu. Of course it is unsalted so that it would taste good with ice cream. The deep fried tofu actually compliments the sweetness of ice cream.
@brimia (6584)
I like strawberries and peanut butter sauce or berries and chopped peanuts. I've never been a fan of those maraschino cherries they use on sundaes but growing up I did enjoy marshmallow sauce or whipped cream. I like jam but don't think I've ever tried it on ice cream.
@brimia (6584)
WOW... lol you are making me crave ice cream right now and I am not even hungry... lol I guess ice cream has nothing to do with hunger... there is always room for dessert if you put your mind to it...lol The number one thing I find quite enjoyable on my ice cream is gummy bears... lol they get really hard and chewy and change the whole texture of the ice cream... lol i find it odd but my brothers love to either put trail mix or skittles in theirs... the skittles get too hard for me though... ouch... I'm afraid I'd chip my toothe... lol Well that's about it on my toppings... thanks for asking! Keep posting
I like strawberries and m&ms on my icecream and some days I like blueberries and chocolate chips
@suspenseful (40316)
I usually make my own topping. I will melt brown sugar, butter, and a little water or milk, and add some vanilla or almond flavoring if I have any. Then I will let it cool. I will also chop up some walnuts or pecans if I have them. I would love to have it with maple syrup but that is way too expensive and sometimes if I am too lazy I will put jam on the ice cream as well. I do not usually by the topping from the grocery stores unless there is a sale and that does not happen that often and even the fruit is expensive, so I have to go to my berry garden and so far I have not gotten enough strawberries to make freezer jam to use as a topping.
@shooie (4986)
Ice Cream - Toppings on the top of ice cream does it add more or take away?
I like a think hot fudge on mine or the stuff they call magic shell so is a crunchy topping. Crumbled up reeses peanutbutter cups are good and oh yes cherries yum yum. Haven't done the marshmellow fluff yet. But whipped cream and crushed nuts are good to. Sometimes I like my ice cream with nothing on top as well.