"I am Lazy today, I did not prepare for Dinner"

@iyah10 (4116)
Kuwait
I am so Lazy for today, I did not prepare any food for myself "Dinner" because I will just eat alone for my Hubby go on "Convention Meeting" in Bahrain and the food that I eat is just the same food I cooked for my daughter "Oatmeal"., Do you sometimes feel laziness for without any good reason you do not like to prepare food or do some household chores........///////
@dhangski (3194)
I do feel lazy sometimes. Specially if I have my monthly period. I don't feel like doing my stuffs. As in, I don't want to get off my bed. LOL. There was a time that I didn't prepare food. I was left alone in the house. My husband and my kids went to the province, I just open a canned good for me to it. LOL. My reason is, I don't want to eat alone. HUGZ!
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Thank you for the response friend and I do feel that too that eating alone is really not good.
@icegermany (2524)
yes it happens with me sometimes, i really feel boring sometimes but then too i dont have anyother option n have to cook as i stay in germany n i dont have outside much as i dont like n sometime s i have at kebab corner n sometimes at indian restaurant n morever we have halaled non veg n hard to find here. i should also cook for my son as he is small enough n cant have outside, n hence somehow i cook but one thing is good that sometimes when i m bored to cook my husband helps me out in cooking.
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
That was nice of you that you have someone like your Husband that would do your cooking time (alternative) and Thank you for your response in this post.....
@brisk123 (2826)
Yes,I do feel lazy and this is because I am feeling so alone here at home.My fiance, he is not around and I don't have to prepare anything special or keep the house neat, as it is neat and clean as always with nobody around in the house.Sometimes I don't prepare even lunch or dinner just some soup and fruits that's it!
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi iyah, I think that this happen with all of us sometimes. We aren't machines and some days we need some rest AH AH AH. Make the same thing every day always get boring. Take this day for you my dear and do something nice that you like. I hope that you enjoy your day. Cheers and have a nice day.
@checapricorn (16066)
Hi iyah, I am like that also...Everyday this time..LOL! I am alone for 8 hours from Monday to Friday and will tend to just memorize my lunch! I have no motivation to cook and eat when I am alone, not use to and trying to adjust!
@gr8life (6252)
Hello iyah10, Sometimes, I do. Whenever there is no one at home, I will not cook. It is such a waste to cook only for myself. As for myself, I will just eat whatever food that I have at home or buy from outside. I only cook for my son and my husband and don't feel good eating alone *smiles*
@SViswan (12071)
It happens to me often...especially when my husband is not coming home for a meal. I eat what the baby eats and can survive on one meal of oatmeal or a light sandwich. Or sometimes even just salad. Especially now that I have started working, I am often lazy to cook...because I am tired when I get back home and looking after a toddler after that is not light work. Even when I wasn't working, there were some days (before the babies) that I would feel lazy and not want to cook. If my husband was in town on those days, we would order in or open a 'ready-to-eat' packet.
@intimate36 (1416)
• Pakistan
I think ,this is common..My wife fell lazy if i am not to join her at dinner... But, she makes sure about it in advance...I am to join , then the laziness vanishes..