Into the frying pan

@know21 (1251)
I wanted to share a story with you all. Something that happened when I was younger. One time I had spent the night at a friends house. The next morning I was the first to awake,so I decided to make breakfast. While I was standing in from the stove watching the eggs cook. my friend came up behind and set one his gerbils on my shoulder.I didn't realize what is was at first so I jumped, and the gerbil landed right into the frying pan.
Wow, that would be a horrible experience! I would be so scared for the poor little animal, I bet you both felt really bad about that. What happened to the gerbil? I hope it was okay, but I can imagine the burns it would get if the pan was heated up .
@know21 (1251)
Let me put it this away; we didn't have bacon with our eggs.
@mysdianait (64058)
lol
that's funny but did the gerbil get hurt?
@know21 (1251)
As soon as it hit that frying pan. It was pretty hot. I think it was pretty young too, because it was kind of small.
My reaction would have been to knock my friend in the head with the hot fry pan!
@mysdianait (64058)
If that had happened to me it would have been terrible because I have a habit of holding the pan while the eggs cook and moving them about a bit so they don't stick. I would have jumped and goodness knows where the contents of the pan would have landed All's well that ends well in your case