Women, Age, Dress designer, beauty parlour

@cupid74 (11394)
Pakistan
Hi dear Just light discuusion with pardon from my Females friends and mylottians It was Saying that Never ASK Age from Woman but its just know that that Women are also not disclosing about theur drsss designer, beauty parlor, make up details, How true it is
@checapricorn (16066)
Hi cupid, [i]I am very open about my age and always love when people will tell me I look younger than my age! LOL! I don't wear make up except for lipstick or lip gloss when I go out..I am very open to my friends about it since before we do share a lot! You know when single and stable! LOL! We can always go anywhere and try everything we want to pamper ourselves! It's a common question for us before the ff: who makes my hair, where did I get my bags, who can make up great etc etc LOL! Just a girl stuff really and we enjoy sharing![/i]
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi checa thabks for ur response, and its nice to know that u r nice and sharing and dont believe in hiding things Thats nice keep it up Hey did i say U look a Lot Uounger than ur age Take care
Hi cupid, hahahaha! You did not see me yet! You might be the first one to say, "hey checa, you look way older than 31" !
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Well, Are u sure i have not seeen U???? Come on Dont tell me rthat U mean u never put ur Pic in Ur Avator?? Think And reply
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Hahaha... Zass you are bang on and what a post to start the day!! You are kind of right. Women have always been enigmatic with their attitude, gesture and also dress designers, make ups and most importantly age. You can ask but do not ever expect to get the right answer from them. hahahaha However, personally, I do not mind disclosing to friends, why should I be? I am not vulnerable to these petty things on earth! Have a great day.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Mou well thanks for liking it that much its just light discussion to have nice and luight comments to make day relax but on the same times its fact as well. ( just see my comments to deepak) And i am sure its not easy to ask that , for that u have to see the mood, trust me i have worse experirnce about it. and i know u r nice and simple girl, take care and enjoy
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Thanks zass. You are being sweet.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
@mayka123 (10598)
Hi Zass, Nice discussion to start the day. Though I know it is not right to ask a man his wage and a woman her age I have not hidden my age from anyone. Neither any details about my dress designer and beauty parlour. About make up other than a lipstick I do not use any other make up so there is nothing to hide. And finally I think as Deepak says you should just be satisfied with the final outcome.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Mayka thanks for liking it yeah u r right, but that was old, now women dont want to share the above detail with their femals friends, As then they can be their competitors in Party LOL well about my friend, i9 just wrote few lines in response to Sviswan, same apply to u . Well as male i am 100% agree with Deepak, he is really a GURU
@mayka123 (10598)
I think that if the females share the details they could probably get some better ideas from their friends. And regarding same reply as others, why this shortcut. Too lazy to type a response especially for me? I do not read others replies.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
well u r right, 2 heads are always better than one and with discussion u can know more and save as well Well i saif all my friends are sweet and simples, they dont need makeup, they dont want to hide things as they know how attractive they are Khushhhhhhh
@metschica25 (5407)
Hey Hey I don't mind telling people about my age but sometimes I will get shy if I am with a youger crowd . Not that young LOL. My friend is involved with a local hockey team and we always hang out at parties and chat up with the chicos. They always ask my age and when i tell them they are a little shocked . The all are in their early 20's. Its not a big deal and for the most part age is just a number. Maybe when I am a little older I will feel very shy about my age . If I am going a little loco with hitting 30 soon , who knows what 40 will bring . I just wanna take care of myself and feel as great as possible when I am older . As for my clothing line Cupid I will wear what ever I think looks good and it does not matter who makes it . However I do go for bigger retail chains . Well, maybe not that big . I like fashion bug , torrid , lane bryant the best .I can give the line names too if you want I hardly find anything i like at a walmart or target . Sometimes something that is a little more money is better. As for dresses I dont have a maker but i would love a red carpet one one day ! Hey , I am game for anything . As for hair I only once went to a shop that was well known and yes they did a great job and spent more time on my hair . Yesterday I went to just a simple place to get my hair done and they did such a lovely job . They made it real shiny and very healthy looking . As for make up . I hardly wear any and most of mine comes from avon and mark . one time i bought a french cover up and lipstick and never again LOL. Oh , and yes I would tell my friends anything they would like to know . I get how their are jealous friends out there who always wanna out do the other , and I dont need that in my life , and let go of them along time ago . I am very lucky to have a great , easy going group of friends now .
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Laura thanks for detailed reply and its nice that u r easy going and u r klucky to have easyg going friends around U u r right some times it good to spend more money to have quality. Sure tell me names of chain store but trust me i wont buy lady stuff, just male, LOL and u r right in chain stores u can find commin stuff in all branches/store aropund the coast, so no much differnce their but desigers brand an tailored dress are really something innovative Wish u all the best dear Take care
Hey hey , i am sure if you bought ladies clothing you would have nice taste . rob could never pick out an outfit for me. things he thinks will look bad on me end up looking great . you know i went back shopping the other day and returned most of my items and found better deals and nicer things . I asked rob what he thought and he gets all fussy ! so now i will have to go to my girl friend lol
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Dear thanks well, i am flatterred about ur thought that my choice is gonna be good for ladsies stuff, but i might not think So. LOL, No experence And sure girls are good in girlie advise i am sure better thab Rob and myself so enjoy take care
@dpk262006 (56170)
Your women friends here would be in a better position to answer your question.........LOL! I have not asked anyone about her dress desingner or her beauty parlour. I keep myself restricted with final out come, if any known woman is looking beautiful either due to her dress or due to sitting at a beauty parlour, I do not bother who was the dress designer or which beauty parlour helped that woman look beautiful.........LOL!
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Ha ha ha ha deepak thats MALE opoint of view this is mostly asked by Women to Women as they want to look like others. and u know as its saying " Wife of Other is always beautiful" so sanme goes with ladies, they always like dressing and make up of their COMPETIVE lady Take care and enjoy final Produxt, oops Take care
@dpk262006 (56170)
I quite agree with your thoughts that it is a 'woman to woman issue'.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
thanks for agreeing deepak, u r sweeetooo
@lynnchua (3416)
I'm not sure, but for me if someone asked I will tell. Can't see what's wrong with it but some of my friends do so, not disclosing about their dress designer, beauty parlor and make up details because they do no want to see a "twin" of themself.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Lyn Thanks for ur response u r such a sweet and simple lady so Should i ask and u said it right the main rreason is that they dont want other to have same thing in party or gathering while i am sure most men are in same colors Take care
@lynnchua (3416)
For men I think its normal to have the same color but for ladies it will be very obvious if you wear the same design dress.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
hmmmmmmmmm see what a pitty, in part all men look at Women and all women in party look at women tooo thats why its noticeable, and no one look at Men, so they wear anything they can get Enjoy
@maddysmommy (16236)
Hi Cupid, I don't know about that as I don't mind if anyone asks me how old I am. Even with the clothes I wear (which by the way are not designer labels) and beauty parlor experiences, I don't mind sharing to others about these things. I don't wear makeup other than lipstick so I have nothing to share there. It would be nice to wear it but I really don't know what would suit me nor do I know how to apply it. I'm sure it's easy to do so though. Take care.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Mommy first of all Congratulations for touching 5 fugures , that is 10000+ responses, its great achievement, WOW, Keep it up And thanks for ur response, it shows u r simple, easy going lady and thats appreciated, and mind it, its light and funny post, nothing to be serious and its for those who want to SHOW OFF Take care
@maddysmommy (16236)
hahaha your funny Cupid :) I wish I could show off but i don't have anything to show off about .. oh wait I REACHED 10,000 posts YAYYYY hahahaha~
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
U r welcome Dear and if u just noticed ur number of posts, it means i am first one to notice it and Congrats U, WOW, i love to be first one Well Dear, to showoff u need not to have anything my dear, as thats why u focus all ur attention to Show off, Trust me Natural Beauty, and sincere and friendly attitude with smile on face is Best Way to get nice friends circle Take care
This is false. Many woman are happy to give out their age, dress designer, beauty parlor and make-up details. I am 23 years-of-age, and I have no problem telling people how old I am, but most people do not believe me when I tell them how old I am. Some people still think that I am 19 or 20, and when I am around my boyfriend, it is believeable because he is 19 years-of-age. As for my clothes, I shop at Ross, Wal*Mart, Target, and anything at the mall, I buy anything on sale because I do not have that much money. I do not have a beauty parlor, because I do not cut my hair often. I rarely wear make-up, but when I do it is always Bare Minerals and I use Neutrogena or ProActive for my skin. Honestly, I do mind telling people about where I shop and what I buy.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Dear thanks for detailed reply and after reading most of the comments by my friends and girl, i think i have to start a New Discussion "Why women are so open to share all Details""" Well i believe that shopping at Mall, And getting advantage of sales is Good as u can max benefit of ur Monwy, and trust me Natural Beauty is good, keep it up and i think it might be reason that u look younger than ur age as some times too much makeup sppol ur natural freshness of skin Take care
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, God has given a beauty and this preserving and keeping God beauty is another talent and well being to God. I actually meant that both inner and outer beauty. As beauty of women is mostly attracted from the appearance and beauty of heart and brain is known when they do some thing or say something. Hence I hope to preserve and save such beauty is more worthy. I hope women are more beauty conscious than men.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Dear ]very well said about it u r right beauty is bothways appearnce as well as inner beauty and both can be maintained , developed and groomed by using it, caring it and polishing it. and i agree that physical beauty of woman attract a man, but its inner beauty who makes a man to stay with her. Well, i must say that women are beauty concious but men are not excepation, they want to look healthy, with muscles and they care about it Take care
@chenmeiyi (973)
hi,cupid,it may depend on different people and different personalities. i would like to share this with you.i am 19 years old now.i like to wear casual and comfortable clothes,not too tight is easy for me.and i like jeans very much, but my father and mother don't like me wearing jeans,they often it is hard to wash.another reason is i have so many jeans and every time i shop with them,i buy jeans again. i like to wear light makeups everyday if i need to go outside,it will make me look fresh and colourful and beautiful.if i stay at home all day,there is no makeups at all because my face need to have a rest. best wishes.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear thanks for such detailed reply and sure u r nice, sweet and sinple teenager Keep it up Take care
@fwangaa (3058)
some women will disclosing,because there is nothing said it whehter he is a man.and my dess designers are man.so if you want to appreciate it,you can ask him ,as a gental man ,he will explain it to you.and you will learn a lot from his explanation.and surely man doesn't like to beauty parlor.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear thanks for ur reply i do agree Most Males dont go to Beauty parlor, but some sure go taker care
@SViswan (12072)
I don't know about other women. But I don't mind disclosing my age. And from my responses to discussions here, it's obvious that I do not mind disclosing my make up details and the beauty parlour either. I don't wear designer labels.....but if someone asks about my tailor, I will definitely tell.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Ahhhhhhhh All my friends are so simples and honest they dont hide anything i think they know theeir is no MATCH to them and they know how Attractive they are Keep it up
Personally, I don't mind telling people how old I am, if they are brave enough to ask. As for clothes, makeup and haircuts, I don't mind telling any of those things. It is just girl talk. If I want to know where someone got a bra that really works well for the well endowed, I will ask. If I want to know where a friend got a pair of shoes, I ask. They do the same. Sometimes we women need a little help, most women don't mind sharing tips to help out another woman.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Dear Thanks for ur help well it seems that we have much open minded ladies here Well i might have courage to ask about ur age and some other details but might not more than that and u said its girlie things so i might not go in such details, and it never cross my mind too, i was just talking about visible ouytfit Take care